Epilouge

• Dedicated to Stephanie Humann (my mom)

I breathed in the musky air and everything seemed perfect. I had a wonderful son who was now five years old. I felt hands wrap around my waist.. I smiled as warmth flowed through me. 

"Hey Jamie." Jason whispered in my ear making me shiver. 

"Hey. He looks so happy playing with the other kids." I said. 

"Yea, he will make  a great alpha someday." Jason commented. I smiled at the thought of Chase becoming alpha. 

"He still has a long way to go, but I'm positive he will be the best alpha ever!" I stated. Jason chuckled. Chase started to run towards us. 

"Mommy, I'm hungry!" He whined. I just smiled. I grabbed his hand and led him towards the kitchen. 

"What do you say to a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" I asked him. 

"How about yes!" He yelled. I chuckled at his enthusiasm for a sandwich, but then again he was Jason's son, and both boys do eat like they won't survive another day. I laughed as Chase flung his brown hair out of his sea green eyes. He had gotten Jason's hair but my eyes. I began to make the sandwich. I really loved both of my boys. Jason tapped my shoulder. I turned and faced him. 

"Me too?" He asked with a puppy dog look on his face. I nod and turn back around. I sigh, completely content. 

THE END OF THE PLAYER WITH A SIDE! :'(

Here is the preview for Little Mr. Player

"Chase come down the stairs now! your going to be late!" My mom yelled. 

"Who cares, it's just senior year?" I shouted back. I heard stomping, indicating that she was coming up the stairs. I grabbed my junk and passed her as I flew down the stairs. "Bye mom love you!" I yelled. I heard her sigh but never the less she still said, "I love you too." I chuckled. I ran out the door and got into my pickup truck. 

"You ready for senior year, girls, parties, and much more?" I asked my wolf. He howled in pleasure. I stomped on the gas and sped off towards school, not knowing what the day had in store for me. And believe me if I did I would have headed straight back home.

A.N

OMG I'm so sad that it is finished but I'm kind oh happy that i will be able to finally post Little Mr. Player!!!! So comment, vote and fan I love you guys and thanks for being there and reading this!!!! Y'all have been amazing! 

This has been edited