Chapter 2:

Jasons' POV

 While her mouth was open agape at the two beds in a big room, I was smiling. 

"How am I gonna change?" She asked. 

"I have a neck, that can make my head turn around." I say. I walk into the room and plop down on my new bed. 

"This might not be so bad." I said. She shook her head no then walked out. I surveyed the room. I had a black bed set while she had a yellow one. The walls were plain white. The room had two closets, and we each had a bedside table. The room was huge, but the rest of the house seemed pretty small as far as I could tell.

 In the next room I could hear the shower running. I walked over and sat on her bed. I took a small picture off her bedside table and looked at it. It was a picture of her mom, her, and her dad. She was pretty, she had long dirty blonde hair that curled at the ends, she was about 5'6 so i was only 6 inches taller. She was perfect, she had sea green eyes and her lips looked so soft and kissable. I noticed a lot while I first checked her out. Suddenly the water shut off. I threw myself on my bed after putting the picture back, just as she came in.

 "Can you turn around please?" She asked nicely. I turned around reluctantly. She was done in about a minute. "You can turn around now." She said. I turn around and my jaw almost dropped at what I saw. She is wearing short denim shorts with a baby blue tank top. "Get over her, you're a player remember she is just another toy in your game!" I think to myself. 

"So where are you going dressed like that?" I ask eyeing her up and down.

 "A party, duh! It's Friday night and my parents won't be home till later tomorrow." She replies.