h-h- he's a what?!?!

Jason's P.O.V.

I smiled as she took the bathing suit in her hands. "Lord help me." she said. i just smiled larger. we walked over to the sunblock and grabbed two spray on cans. we headed to the check out when some girl grabbed my arm. i turned to face her. Jamie following my movements. Shit! "Um hey Stacy, how are you?" i asked stacy. "I'm good, i missd you when you went off to juvy baby. did you forget we were still together?" she asked actually sounding worried. "no i didnt." i lied. "Baby you always sucked at lying." she said. "Sorry it's just that i haven't seen you in so long." i said. jamie stepped forward. "he has moved on." she said. Stacy's eyes filled with anger. "No he didnt he still loves me!" stacy said. "How long did yall go out?" jamie asked. "4 years and two months." stacy replied with a smug look on her face. "Before he went to the juvinele correctional facility." jamie said using juvys full name. "A month, why?" she asks like the dumb beach blonde she is. i step in. "Jamie's right, i have moved on." i say. stacy gasps. she walks away with tears streaming down her face. "Thanks." i say to jamie. "dont mention it, lets just say you were in deep and i helped pull you out. it was no biggie." she says. we put our stuff on the counter for the lady to check out. i leaned in by jamies ear. " i like it when your jelous." i whisper. she hits me softly on the arm. "It's true, i think your even hotter when your jelous then when your angry." i state. she just grabs the bag and we head out. "My turn to drive." i say with a smirk on my face. she throws the keys my way. i catch them before they hit my face and put them in the ignition. the car purred to life. i set off down the road barley staying on the speed limit of 95. "Slow down your going to get us pulled over!" she shrieks. "I'm going the speed limit." i pointed out. "It doesn't feel like it." she says. i pulled into the driveway. "Then don't let me drive." i said. "You hopped into the front and made me give you the keys!" she pointed out. "You could of argued with me, i like it when you do." i reply. she shakes her head then gets out. i grab the bags and get out heading up the stairs. i open the door and head up the stairs towards out room.  i come in and plop the bag down on my bed. "Come get your crap." i say. she comes out of the bathroom and grabs her bikini and then heads back to the bathroom. i pull out my shorts and completly undress. i pull my shorts up around my waist just as she walks in. "You are so lucky you just came in and not five seconds ago." i said. i looked her up and down. she looked hot in the bikini i picked out for her. "You could of picked something else you know." she said. i shake my head no. she pulled out a purple sundress and sliped it over her head, she also pulled out a green bag. she left for a minute then came back holding two towels. she put the towels in the bag. i walked over and put the sunscreen  in.  "Ok lets go, but i'm driving.' she says. "So we still going to the waterpark?" i asked. "Nope, the beach is closer." she said. :Sweet." i said but all i was thinking was beach babes. "I know what your thinking and its gross." she says. hmm i wonder. "Ok, lets go." i say. when we get in the car i start thinking. is she one of us? maybe, but being who i am i should of found out by now. but the whole she knew what i was thinking thing was kind of suspicious. has she shifted yet? i smell it on her. is she in my pack? god this is killing me. is she my mate? it's good for an alpha to have a mate but is she my mate? god this is really killing me now. i "accidentally" touch her hand. i felt tingles fly up my arm. "Sorry." she whispered. uh oh. in about five minutes we arrived at the beach. we opened the doors and climbed out grabbing the stuff as well. "Come on let's go find somewhere to sit." she said as she grabbed my wrist and tugged me towards an empty spot. "Did you feel that?" she asked as she pulled her hand away. "You mean this?" i ask as i grab her hand. i feel the tingles shoot up my arm again. "Y-Yea, that." she stutters. i pull her along with me towards the little woods by the beach. "Why did you take me here, and by the way i wont kiss you."  she said. i laughed. "No, just watch." i reply. i walk a little farther then take off my shoes. "I've already seen you like that once i dont want to see you like that again." she said. "Don't worry you wont." i say. i pull of my shirt. i go behing a tree then pull of my shorts. i focous on my wolf aand shift. i step out from behind the tree. she has turned her back on me. i walk over to her adn nuzzle my head in the crook of her neck. she turns. "Y- y- your a wolf." she stutters sounding utterly terrified. " and in a way you are to." i say through my mind link. "What was that?" she yells. "My mind link, you are possibly in my pack Jamie." i say agin through mind link. "That is scary." she states. "Only at first." i mind link. "Can you be jason again?" she asks. i shift back.  "Your naked." she says not looking anywhere but my face. "Oh right." i say. i walk over and pull up my shorts and t-shirt. "Better?" i ask her. "Much." she replied. i smile. "Come on lets go back to the beach." i say. i grab hold of her hand to pull her along. the tingles shoot up my arm again. "Let's not touch." i say as i pull my hand away. she grabs my hand. "Why, i like it." she says with a sheepish smile on her face. "Good cause i do to." i reply. amazingly this is not a lie. we held hands all the way to the beach.  i dropped her hand when we got to our stuff. i laid out our towels and pulled off my shirt. "You coming with?" i ask her.  she nods and pulls off her sundress. a few girls stare at me.  i look at Jamie and notice she is blushing. thats when i hear the whistles. anger begins to build deep inside of me. i almost let my wolf out to rip off their heads. i put my arm around jamie defensively. "Thank you." she whispers. we stay like this till the water is at my stomach and fairly close to jamies chest. "Hold your nose." i whisper in her ear. "wh-ahh!" she screams as i pick her up bridal style. she immediatly held her nose. i threw her in. she didnt come up for awhile so i went over to the spot i threw her in. "Jamie?" i asked hesitantly. i felt hands on my back. she pushed me. i fell in the water face first. i instantly came back up. "You are so going to pay for that." i say as i pull up from the water. i turn to see some guy flirting with Jamie. i walk over to then. "Hey man, step off." i say. i knew my eyes just flashed gold cause jamies eyes widned at me. "Your eyes Jason!" she exclaimed. "I know." i almost growled. the guy took a step back. i growled. "Alright man i'll go." he said. he turned adn left. if he reallty wanted her he would of fought back. "Why Jason?" she asked sounding hurt. i pulled her to me. "Cause your my mate." i whispered in her ear. then i kissed her.