Chapter 1

Dara, a 4th year college year student taking up Tourism. The only scholar in one of the biggest university in Seoul. YG University.

Bullying is already a part of her life. Since grade school, her classmates loves to bully her. Sometimes she even go home with some bruises.

Just like today, 6 girls cornered her in girl's bathroom. A while ago, she is washing her face then suddenly, other girls immediately run away. She knew the one and only reason, the so called queens of their campus just came inside. They don't want any other students to be around when they are doing their make-up session.

One of them pushed her in wall. "You really a tough one."

She just smirk. One of them slap her very hard. She felt her lips bleed so she spit it on one of bitches' face.

The bitch eyes' widened and scream like there's no tomorrow. One of them pull her hair and throw her on the floor then they laugh at her.

She stand up and gave them her deadliest stare. She saw panic on their eyes. "Is that all you can do huh? Can I suggest that you kill me now? Or else you're gonna regret that you let me escape from here." she said coldly.

They gasped. Maybe because this is the first time that she talked after hitting. She became their target when they learned that she is the scholar student at their university.

One of them managed to regain her poise after minutes of staring at me, their leader "You can't stop us by just blabbering. You really an eyesore to us. Poor people like you don't belong here." she flip her then walk out from the bathroom. Other bitches followed her.

When she felt that they really now gone, she let out a big sigh. "Just few more months before graduation then I am out of here." she said to herself then walk outside from the bathroom.

She went to rooftop and feels the fresh air. After a while, she sat on the floor and get her first aid kit from her bag. She always carry that "for safety measure" She chuckled after that thought.

She checked her face on mirror "Damn! Those bitches really got long fingernails." she said when she saw marks on her face.

Then she winced when she applied some medicine cream on her face. "Shit! Those bitches should be thankful because I don't fight back."

"Why don't you?" a voice made her stop in what her currently doing. She just look at him with a blank face then put her things back on her bag. She started to walk but he block her way. "So, you're going to ignore me."

She just sigh and stare at him with a blank face again. "What do you want?" she said on a flat tone. "And who are you?"

He laugh loudly as if he heard some ridiculous thing from her "You don't know me?"

"What? Are you the president of South korea?" she said sarcastically.

He smiled sweetly at her. "I guess I have no choice but to introduce myself to you. I am Park Chanyeol , the only son of this school's owner."

He laugh again "You are Park Sandara, right?"

She wondered how did he knew her name but she just nodded. "Can I leave now?" the emotionless face is still there. She already mastered that.

He shook his head. "Not yet. I still want to know why you let those girls bully you. You already saw your face at the mirror, bruises are there."

"I believe that is none of your business Mister School's owner son."

She saw irritation on his face but she just started to walk but this guy is beginning to annoy her, he pull her arm and push her on the wall beside the door. He place his both arms on her both sides so technically she was trapped.

"You still haven't answer me." then he grinned at her.

She sigh. "I'l repeat, that is----" she wasn't able to finish her dialogue because he suddenly put his face closer to hers. She managed to be calm outside but her mind is starting to panic.

"I know that it's none of my business but I guess it will not harm you by just telling me the reason." she can feel his breath against her face.

"You don't have any idea what I am going through right now so you better release me and ask other girls instead." then look straightly at his eyes. She gritted her teeth when she saw pity in his eyes. This is why she separate herself from others, she don't want others to know how her life is miserable.

But the good thing is it only last for few seconds because a playful look is now visible in his face. He bent down more so there's a tiny space between their lips.

She rolled her eyes. "You're going to kiss me? Go ahead. After that, make sure you will not appear in my front again. You're just wasting my time." she said frankly.

He was dumbfounded for a while then he plant a quick kiss on the corner of her lips. "Not yet sweetie. Because I wanted to know the truth behind that poker face of yours." he smiled sweetly again. "See you around." then wink at her. He even salute to her.

When he was now out of her sight, she just realized that she is holding her breath. "What the hell is wrong with that guy?!" she also realized that her heart is beating wildly.