Chapter 5

Dara found herself laughing so loud. This is the funniest thing she ever heard.

Chanyeol look insulted on the way she reacted. "What's so funny?"

"You!" she inhale deeply, calming herself. She stand-up then leave. She knew that the idiot will eventually follow her.

"Instead of pestering me, why don't you go home and celebrate Christmas with your parents?" she said sarcastically but her eyes are roaming around the night market, searching if she can buy something.

"They are not here." she sense some sadness in his voice so she look at his eyes, he really is sad. His eyes is really that expressive. But in just a blink of eye, a playful smile formed in his lips. So before he will do anything, she walk faster. "Hey wait!" she heard him say.

She walk more faster "Go away!" but again, just like before, he hold her arm.

"Baby, you're slowly killing my ego."

"Ego your face!" she is really now pissed off. She stop and look at him "Argh! You idiot guy, my patience is now at it's risk level so you better leave now or else---" he cut her off by closing his face to hers. She involuntary held her breath.

He smirk "What is Baby?"

She closed her eyes and then put all her strength and push him away. She turn around and started to walk faster, she even heard him laughing.

She was startled when he hold her hand, she tried to snatch it away from him but he is stronger than her "Baby, it's normal for two persons in a relationship to hold hands."

"We are not related to each other!"

"We are Baby." he wink at her.

"Shut up, you freak!"

He just laugh at her. So in the end, they stroll around looking like a real couple.

The area is crowded so she felt that someone accidentally pushed her. Good thing the idiot is alert, he immediately prevent her from falling.

"Are you okay?" he sound and look worried. She was stunned "Baby?"

She realized that she is staring at him for too long so she felt her cheeks burned. She avoid his gaze "I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

She just nodded. "Damn! What happened?" she asked herself. She also realized that her heart is beating wildly just like the first time they met at the rooftop.

"I want to go home." she suddenly said.

"Huh?" he checks his watch "It's still early." he scratch his forehead in surrender when he saw seriousness in her face

"Arasso. I'll take you home"

"No." but she sigh when his eyes became like puppy's eyes. "Alright. Let's go to you car."

Slowly, smile formed on his lips. Then he hold her hand again. Tighter this time.

She doesn't know why but at that very moment, she feels fine. For real.

Dara is currently walking at the campus, on her way to class. It's been weeks since that night with chanyeo but she never saw him again. She must be feel great because it's what her want at the first place. But she can't explain to herself why she is secretly hoping that they will bump to each other. She sigh. "I must be crazy" she said to herself.

She is now at the street, waiting for the bus to arrive but suddenly a beautiful car stopped and Chanyeol came out. She was suprised, it's different from the car before. She was more surprised by her heart's reaction, it's beating wildly again. Just like what happened that night and the first time they met.

But still, she managed to look calm outside.

"Hey Baby."

She can see the familiar playful smile of his and she just realized that his voice is sort of sexy. He looks more handsome today and wait! What the hell is she thinking?! Did she really just praise these idiot guy?

She cleared her throat first before she speak "Why are you here?"

"Oh come on Baby. Don't act like you did not want to see me."

She raised her eyebrow at him "What are you saying?"

He just chuckled. "I missed you too Baby. Don't come to your work right now, let's have a date." before she can say her protest, she already pulled by him and push her inside his car.