Chapter 3

Dara just realized that the canteen became crowded. Earlier, only few students are here. But right now, whispering, giggles, gossips, chatting, etc are everywhere. Good thing her back is facing them and her location is at the corner.

Then suddenly, girls scream as if an actor arrives but she learned that it's the pink-haired guy. She eat faster so she can leave immediately before he notice her.

When she are done, she started to walk but before she reach the door, that idiot shouted her name. She planned to ignore him but he already hold her arm.

She gave him her deadliest stare but he just grinned at her. "Are you done eating?"

"Let me go." she said instead. She already noticed that they already gathered attention from all students.

"Oppa, who is she? Your new pet?" some bitch asked him.

The idiot laugh. "Nope. She is my girlfriend." then he place his arms around her shoulders.

She sigh when the bitches throw her an insulting look. She bet that they knew that she is scholar student, no, wrong term, the only poor person in the university.

She tried to release herself from him but he is sort of strong. "Let me go." she repeated.

"Baby, why are you like that? You're hurting me." the idiot really act like hurting.

She gritted her teeth. "If you don't let me go, I'll swear I will destroy your little precious thing." she said in a threatening but low voice.

He became confused but she smirk when he realized after seconds what little precious thing that she is talking about.

But the idiot still manage to laugh, louder this time. "No baby, you can't do that."

She smiled devilishly "Wanna try me?"

He gulped when he realized that she is not joking. He finally release her.

But before she starts to walk away, some bitch said "Oppa, is she threatening you or what? Look at her, how can someone like her be your girlfriend? She looks cheap."

She grip her hand and look at him "Happy now?" she said sarcastically.

The guilt is now visible in his face "I..I'm ---" she did not heard what he said because she immediately walk away from him, from all those people inside.

After class, before going at work, she went to bathroom but to her dismay, the bullying bitches are there. "Shit. I think I'm going to be late this time." she said to herself.

The leader throw a pail of water on her whole body. She just sigh. "You know, I don't have time for today. You can do these tomorrow." she said to them.

The leader laugh hysterically. "What?! Are you giving me orders?!" she was pushed on the wall. "You don't have the right to do that. And don't feel lucky because Oppa talked to you. He is just kind. And well, playful."

"Oppa? Who is that?" She asked herself. But she suddenly remembered what happened earlier at the canteen. "You mean, the weird ass guy?" she asked them.

The bitches' eyes widened. "How dare you to talk about him like that! He is Chanyeol ! The son of these school's owner."

She smirk at them "Gold-digger bitches."

They gasped on strong words that she said. She then realized that all of them attacks her. Her body felt numb at that very moment, she just let them to do whatever they want. But suddenly, someone pull her away from them then she found out that it's the idiot guy.

"Oppa!" the bitches faces turn to pale.

"Why are you doing this to her?" his face is serious.

"It's because she talked bad about you!"

He sigh. "Girls, stop doing this. She is not doing anything wrong with me. And especially to you."

Their face paled more. It's like their make-ups are washed away by a water.

They started to sob then all of them run away.

"Where are you going?" he asked because she is now starting to walk. "Let's go to clinic first." then he hold her arm.

She immediately get her arm back. "Don't touch me. I need to go now."

"Come on. Don't be stubborn."

She glared at him. "No, I'm not." she inhale deeply. "Listen. I am not gonna repeat this. Stop playing around me. If you're really that bored, there are other girls in these campus are so willing to play with you. So, please don't appear in my front again."

She did not wait him to response. She leave him without looking back.