Chapter 12

*JAI'S POV*

After I had calmed down I walked out of my room and down the stairs where I saw Luke sleeping on the couch.

I walked right past him as quiet as I could just in case he was still awake.

I had to get out. I need fresh air to get my thoughts and head cleared. Last time I was out was when me and Luke were... Ugh. I can't stop thinking about him. But I have to. I can't let this continue.

I walked and walked till my feet led me to the bench me and Luke used to sit on.

I sighted and sat down on the cold park bench. I put my hands in my pockets and leant back to rest.

I closed my eyes and all I could see was me and Luke together, laughing. Butterflies appeared in my stomach an I couldn't help but smile.

My hand moved over to his face. I slowly stroked his right cheek. His smile widened and he blushed slightly. I took both of my hands and grabbed both of his, intertwined our hands together.

I opened my eyes. Why is Luke always on my mind? I can't even concentrate anymore. I love him. I truly love him.

I need him.

I can't stand staying away from him anymore. I just hope he doesn't hate me. I need to tell Luke exactly how I feel. I have to.

I stood up from the bench, yawned and stretched my back before I started walking home again.

Home to my Luke.

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach again, just by the thought of seeing Luke again soon. Holding him, hugging him. Maybe even kissing him.

*At home*
I opened the frontdoor and locked it behind me. I took of my shoes and peeked slowly around the corner to the living room were Luke had been sleeping before I left.

He wasn't there. I breathed out and continued up to his room. I knocked on his door.

"Luke, are you there?" I asked. I heard his bed squeak followed by footsteps, which I am assuming is Luke's.

He opened the door with a blank expression and red eyes.

"Can I come in...?" I asked looking down at the carpet, not making eye contact.

He didn't say anything. Instead he just nodded and stepped aside for me to come in. He locked the door afterwards.

His room was messier than usual. Clothes, camera cases and random bags were tossed all over the place. He's the neat freak out of us.

My room is always messy, which is probably why Luke wanted his own room after we moved to LA. I didn't mind sharing a room with him all those years. I kind of miss it actually. I guess he got tired of me.

I sat down on his bed, he following after me.
__________

[A/N]
woooow shitty chapter haha, i'm sorry. i'll update tomorrow tho, hopefully a bit longer than this chapter. hope u enjoy x love u all v much, i love reading ur comments!