Chapter 4

*LUKE'S POV*

I said the first thing that came into my head. "Oh, uh we're just playing uhm... fifa!"

I motioned to Jai to get dressed quickly or at least cover himself in his covers, incase Beau came in.

But he was still shocked and unable to move.

He just laid there looking at the door with wide eyes, still trying to stabilase himself after what I'd done to him.

"I'm gonna leave that fight to you guys, I'm not taking any sides this time!" Beau shouted.

I could hear his voice getting further and further away signalising that he was going downstairs again.

"Fuck that was close." Jai breathed out.

"Well we wouldn't even have to go through this if you wouldn't be so fucking loud." I growled to him.

"What the hell?! This wasn't my fault dickhead, why are you blaming this on me?" Jai defended himself.

"Yeah, because you weren't the one who yelled and made Beau come up..."

"But I wouldn't have to yell if you'd let

me finish, asshole!"

I sat back down at Jai's bed beside him "You enjoyed it didn't you," I smirked at him. "don't fucking deny it, you loved every second of it huh?" I smirked.

Jai opened his mouth but no words came out.

"I knew it! I fucking knew it! Best handjob you've ever gotten, am I right?" I laughed.

"Shut up Luke. Don't be so full of yourself. I mean I'm not gay but, it wasn't bad... Even though it would be better if you'd let me cum. But I'd probably enjoy it no matter who did it. Anyway... why did you... you know... stop?"

"I wasn't finished with you yet, you barely last two minutes man... I mean I've been told I'm pretty good with my mouth you know."

"Hahaha, who've told you that? You don't get girls?" Jai laughed.

"Anyway, you should get dressed. Maybe we can watch a movie or something." I said getting up from Jai's bed.

"Wait Luke... uhm. You didn't actually... you know... finish me off..." Jai mumbled the last part.

I turned around and smirked at him.

"I knew you would say that." I said and sat back down on his bed.

"Well, now this is awkward..." Jai mumbled.

"Just relax, close your eyes and remember to breathe." I winked at him.

"You make it sound like I'm going to give birth or something, haha shit." Jai said as he leaned back on the bed.

"You ready, babe?" I smirked.

Jai just nodded and watched every single move I made.

I leant down on my stomach infront of him, so my head was in perfect position for his dick.

I looked up at Jai who was already smiling at me and I smiled back at him.

"Okay I'm just gonna start I guess... But try not to yell so fucking loud when I give you the biggest orgasm you've had." I smirked.

He just rolled his eyes.

I wrapped my hand around the base of his dick. He was surprisingly still hard after the first round.

I put the tip in my mouth and sucked hard on it whilst swirling my tounge around it in circles.

"Uhh Luke..." Jai moaned.

I began deepthroathing him, making him moan even louder.

"Shh babe, you'll make Beau come upstairs again." I moaned against his dick causing vibrations.

"Oh my fucking... ahh!" Jai rolled his head back in pleasure. "Faster Luke please faster!" Jai managed to mumble between moans.

He tangled his hands into my hair and pulled in it making me moan against his dick again.

I picked up my pase and began sucking hard on his tip while my hand was pumping him as fast as I could.

"I'm-I'm gonna cum... fuCK AHH"

Jai's dick twitched in my hand and I pulled away, still wanking him off, and watched his juices shoot out on his stomach.

His orgasm seemed to last several seconds because he kept moaning while I just kept on pleasuring him through his hights.

When he was done he layed back trying to catch his breath.

"Ahhh fuuck... I honestly didn't think you'd be that good haha." Jai laughed, his voice was shaky and unstable.

I let go of his dick and scooped a little bit more forwards so my head was over his stomach.

I leant down and licked up all of his cum that had landed on his stomach.

"Fuck that's hot." Jai mumbled quietly, but I could still hear him.

I sat up in his bed and wiped my mouth with my wrist.

"Now?" I smirked at him.

"Come here, babe." Jai said and patting on the bed beside him.

I layed down beside him, which was really awkward since Jai's still completely naked.

If Beau came in now it would be impossible to explain this, because Jai's naked and I'm just in my boxers PLUS we're laying in the same bed.

I lied on my side staring at Jai as he looked at the ceiling trying to catch his breath.

The sweat droplets on his forehead were trailing down by his cheeks.

I smirked to myself, proud that I was the one who did this to him.

After a few minutes he turned to his side, facing me. He smiled slighty at me when he saw I'd been staring at him.

"Um you probably wanna get dressed incase Beau comes upstairs..." I mumbled.

"Nah no need for that. It's really sensetive and sore down there now." He laughed awkwardly.

I just laughed back.

"Oh well, we should go to sleep now. It's almost 2am." He said.

"Yeah you're right... Do you want me to sleep here or somewhere else?" I asked.

"Here please. If you don't mind of course..."

"Aww no of course I don't mind Jai."

I wrapped my arm around his body and scooped him as close to me as possible, his head on my chest.

We layed like this for several minutes.

"So no movie?" I asked jokingly.

"Haha way to break the silence... But nah maybe tomorrow, I'm pretty tired." Jai yawned.

"Yeah yeah, I was just joking anyway."

Jai looked up to me as I started leaning down to his level so I could meet with his lips.

I kissed him and pulled away to see him smiling at me. I smiled back as he cuddled his head into my neck.

Fuck I need to stop kissing him before I get used to it and do it in public. Plus it's just weird to kiss your own twin brother. And I'm not gay... Right?

"Goodnight." I whispered.

"Night Luke." He answered back.

"By the way, mines way bigger than yours."

"Shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N:]

Sorry for late update. Hope you enjoyed! Please comment & vote! (:

Love uu <3