Chapter 9

[LUKE'S POV:]

--- 15 min later ---

Jai and I sat on the couch eating a pepperoni pizza while watching Orange is the new Black on netflix.

When we were done eating, Jai tangled his arms around my upper body resting his head on my chest.

We layed like this while watching tv for about 15 minutes before Jai lifted his head.

"I'm bored." He sighted.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked.

He didn't answer, instead he began kissing me and tugging on my lipring with his teeth.

"Does this answer your question?" He smirked while tracing his fingers over my abs.

I was still only in my boxers after what we did before the cookie accident.

I couldn't resist and began kissing him back.

He smiled into our kiss as I lifted his shirt off.

Jai pulled away, sat down on my crotch and interwied our hands together.

He brought my hands to his lips and kissed each knuckle.

I just layed there staring at him, getting more and more turned each second.

I could feel myself getting hard underneath Jai, and by the smirk on his face I'm pretty sure he had noticed.

Jai leaned down to my neck and started sucking on it.

As he was doing this, he began grinding himself on me making me even harder than before.

My twinbrother is turning me on.

I couldn't take it anymore and flipped him over so I was on top.

I pulled off his jeans leaving us both in nothing but our underwear.

"Shall we take this to our room?" He asked pulling him up by his arm.

I nodded and interwined our fingers together before we headed upstairs.

I pushed him down on the bed and sat down on his crotch.

I leant down to Jai's lips and kissed him sweetly.

"Uhh... Can I just fuck you already?" Jai moaned out as I was putting more pressure on his crotch.

My eyes widened and I pushed myself off him.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting up slightly, leaning on his elbows.

"Uhm... We're not actually going to have sex, are we?" I asked embarrassed.

"... Why not?" He mumbled dissapointed, looking down on his hands.

"Sex is... Intimate. And it wasn't really the 'deal' we agreed on." I mumbled.

"The 'deal' was to do favours for each other, I'm pretty sure that's what's about to happen here. We both need this." He said still not looking directly at me.

"We're brothers Jai, don't forget that. Sure, I can wank you off every now and then, but don't drain it. Sex isn't a part of our 'deal'." I said annoyed. I've always had a short temper.

"C'mon Luke, I really don't understand why you won't do it with me." Jai said, grabbing my wrist.

"Sex isn't a part of our 'deal'." I repeated clearly pissed off.

"What the hell is wrong with you? It's not that big of a deal..." Jai mumbled as he rolled his eyes and stood up from his bed.

"ME?! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH MY BROTHER!" I shouted after him.

He walked out of the room, mumbling something I couldn't hear.

I swore underneath my breath as I grabbed the closest thing to me; a lamp, and threw it on the floor.

To be honest I was scared. As I've said before, I'm still a virgin and I plan on being that until I find the right one. Fuck, I feel so bad. Of course I want to pleasure Jai as much as he wants, but when it comes to sex I'm just not sure.

I sighted loudly. I layed down on the bed and ran my hands through my hair.

I pulled up my phone and went on twitter. Interracting with fans was exacly what I needed now. I replied to some girls and following a few before I went to Jai's profile.

He had tweeted 2 minutes ago; "@Jaibrooks1: Why can't you just be mine again."

Obviously it was about Ariana. I felt bad for not comforting him right now. But I guess we just need some time apart from each other, we've been so close lately.

I threw my phone on the floor and squeezed my eyes shut. I should probably get some sleep

----------

[A/N:]

short & boring chapter iknow..... i just had to post something for u all bc i feel so bad for not updating as frequently anymore. i've been so busy with school & friends. hope it's okay (: haha

i'll try to get a new chapter up this upcoming weekend, but no promises.

thank u for voting & commenting, it means heaps! love u all

tell me in the comments....; who is your favourite janoskian? (;