Chapter 11

*LUKE'S POV*

We sat and ate our breakfast in silence. Something was wrong. Jai is not usually this quiet. At all.

When he was done eating he took his plate and placed it inside the dishwasher.

"Thanks for breakfast..." He mumbled as he took the milk out of the fridge.

I just sat there and scrambled my eggs together as I watched him pour milk into a glass.

He looked up and awkwardly smiled at me when he saw I had been looking at him.

I can't figure out what's wrong with Jai. Maybe he has a bad day? Or maybe he's actually tired like he said.

He drank up his milk and began to walk upstairs again.

"Jai, wait." I called after him as I got up from my chair. I could hear him sigh as he turned around to face me.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned as his eyes began to look more and more red and shiny.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." He mumbled and looked down at his hands.

I moved closer to him making him lean against the counter. I grabbed his hand into mine and squeezed it lightly.

"Please tell me, Jai. I'm always here for you. I can't cope with seeing you sad, and you know that. I'm your big brother, I can tell something's up. So please tell me what's bothering you. Is it something i can fix?"

I took my other hand and placed it underneath his chin.

I looked him in the eyes and then down to his mouth.

I started leaning in as Jai did the same. Our lips were centimetres apart when he suddently pushes me away lightly.

"I can't kiss you. I... " Jai stuttered. "Shh, it's okay Jai. Now tell me what's wrong." I said, a bit offended that he wouldn't kiss me.

I mean, the kisses don't mean anything, they're just friendly. I guess.

"No, just leave it. Please. Just stop worrying about me all the time. You always act like you're a lot older than me, when it's only by 2 minutes!" Jai said with anger in his voice.

Before I got the chance to reply he had already went upstairs to his room.

I decided not to think too much about it, this will probably be forgotten by the end of the day anyways.

I really hope.

*JAI'S POV*

I ran into my room. I sat on my bed and punched my pillow a couple of times.

I squeezed my eyes shut, pulled in my hair and regretted getting mad at Luke for nothing.

Well, actually...

I'm mad at Luke for getting me so fucking in love with him.

I just can't help it. Unfortunately I can't choose who to love. I know it's wrong, and I shouldn't like my own twin brother.

Everything about him is perfect. Not because we look the same, to be honest I don't even think we look similar. At all.

His smile could light up the darkest nights, his eyes are so shiny and clear and the way he styles his hair is fucking hot.

I could listen to him with his beautiful voice talking about nonsense for hours without getting bored.

Whenever he's kissing me I swear to god I'm in heaven. And his way of pleasuring... How could I not fall in love with him after all of this.

We've been so close lately. Which is probably one of the main reasons why I've fallen for him.

I never thought I'd say this but; I love my twin brother, more than a brother.

It started off as innocent pleasing, but now I can barely look at him before thinking sexual thoughts about him.

So that's why I'm avoiding him as much as possible

I need to stop loving him. Because I shouldn't love him more than a brother.

Maybe if I stop spending every day and night with him will make me stop crushing on him.

So that's my plan.

~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N:]
long time no update! sorry about that, I'll get better at updating more often.

pleease vote and comment! it literally makes my day every time someone's commenting!

if u have any ideas or just want to talk feel free to message me (:

luuuv u all x