Chapter 5

***NEXT DAY***

[LUKE'S POV]

I woke up the next day cuddled up with Jai in my bed.

He layed on top of me while our legs were tangled together.

I'm starving so I decided to go downstairs and get some breakfast. Even though I'd much rather stay where I am; cuddled up with Jai.

I rolled over to the side, trying to push him off me.

He just rolled perfectly off me, not waking up from his sleep.

I placed my feet on the floor and pushed myself off the bed.

I put the covers over Jai again and kissed his cheek slightly.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen where Beau was already sitting by the table and browsing on his phone while eating coco pops.

"Morning." I said as I grabbed a bowl to pour myself some cereal.

"Hey, how's Jai?" Beau asked.

"Alright." I said as I got the milk out from the frigde as he finally looked up from his phone

"WOW your hair is a mess. What happened? Did Jai mess it up while you's were having sex?" He laughed.

Fuck, Jai actually did mess it up yesterday.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I could feel my cheeks turning red and he could probably tell.

"Chill, I'm just joking. So did you manage to cheer him up or?"

You bet.

"Uhm, I don't know. We were just playing fifa so we didn't really talk that much."

"Anyway, thank you for getting his mind of what happend to him and Ariana... You're still the only one he wanna talk to. He's just ignoring me."

"Don't take it personally, he just need some time to handle the situation he's in right now."

"Yeah I guess... You're gonna hang out with him today yeah? Tell him I love him and care about him and that if he ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here."

"I will." I smiled at him.

"By the way you should go on twitter, the fans are sad because you and Jai waven't tweeted in ages."

"Yeah I'll do it now. I haven't had time."

"I understand, and I'm pretty sure the fans understand as well. By the way I've talked to Daniel and James, and we were talking about filming a dare sundays today. Do you think Jai wanna..."

I cut him off "I'll ask him."

"Okay, good."

I sat there about 15 minutes just tweeting fans and posting a new selfie to let them all know I'm still alive.

I grabbed my bowl of coco pops that I hadn't even started on and headed back upstairs to keep Jai with company when he wakes up.

I walked into my room to find Jai where I left him this morning, laying on my bed in nothing but a towel.

Apperantly he'd just come out of the shower because his hair was wet.

"Good morning Jai." I said and sat down on my bed.

"Morning." He answered simply.

"You need to change my sheets, you stained them." I said pointing to the stains beside me.

"Your sheets, you change them." He shrugged.

"Uh uh, I'm not touching that." I said.

"You did last night. You even swallowed it." He smirked.

"Whatever, I don't care. You're changing them." I said.

"That's not fair...!" Jai mumbled.

I shrugged and took a spoonful of coco pops.

"Um the boys and I were thinking about filming a new dare sundays video today, do you wanna join?" I said while chewing.

He grabbed the bowl from my lap and put it into his own, taking a spoonful himself.

"Nah, I'm not in the mood... Sorry." He chewed.

"It's okay, I'm sure they'll understand. I'll just tell Beau it will only be us four." I smiled.

"No stay here with me, please. I don't wanna be here alone all day."

"Then come with us, you don't even have to be on camera."

He took another spoonful of my cereal. "I don't wanna go out, I just wanna stay in here."

"We won't be away for long, I promise."

"But if they leave, we'll have the whole house for ourselves..." He smirked.

"So?"

"I need you to make me feel good again." He whispered scooping himself closer to me.

To be honest the thought of pleasuring Jai again did turn me on.

Man, I'm really horny today. So is he I'm guessing.

"Sorry Jye, I can't just ditch dare sundays..." I sighed.

I jumped out of my bed before he could answer and walked downstairs.

"Aye Beau, Jai's not joining dare sundays. He's not in the mood. I think he still need some time." I told him.

"Okay well, we're leaving in 10 minutes, so go get ready. And prepare yourself to throw up today." He said.

"I don't need preparing. I always win no matter what." I smirked as I headed upstairs to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N:]

Yaay finally new chapter! I'm sorry I couldn't update before now ):

I would like to give a shoutout/dedicate this chapter to @arcticjai for voting, commenting & being a real sweetheart (: i personally love ur books so u liking my story means alot to me. everyone follow her and read her stories! u won't regret it....!

Thank u all for the amazing comments, they literally make my day! (: keep voting & commenting and maybe a chapter will be up sooner than u think? (;

Love u all x