49 - Wait No Longer

Song: Beyoncé - Run The World
~smart enough to make these millions, strong enough to bare the children, then get back to business~

***

After doing the proper calculations, I found out that I was 2 months pregnant in late January. So that means I got pregnant some time in November.. which means I'll be having my baby in July. The doctor said I'm due July 13th.

Austin wanted to dismiss the idea of making it a summer issue and simply do it in late May or June to take some of the pressure off me but I insist we do it in summer, early July. Not for good marketing or any promotional purposes but because it would be an iconic story to tell. Imagine being on set doing a photo shoot for a magazine cover one week before I give birth. It would be the perfect example of how strong and invincible women really are and degrading the toxic traits of sexism. We all have a true purpose and we conquer it so well.

Beyoncé said "smart enough to make these millions, strong enough to bare the children, then get back to business"
Girls really run the world, no doubt!

In the magazine and the interview we'll do for it, Austin and I will be completely raw about our story and share our truth with the world and of course, that includes how we met, him being the first client for me as a new escort, why I decided to do it and how it led us to the most divine love discovery.. our pasts, our challenges as a couple, privacy, honesty, insecurities, mental struggles, his past marriage and un-merging the family companies, my pregnancy and everything else that we went through, leading right up to now that we'll be having a baby in one week and then getting married soon.

Now looking back at everything, this is the best blueprint that has ever been drawn. I decided to be an escort because of my fear of being heartbroken again and to pay for my expensive schooling, as well as looking after myself. My mom and dad are very wealthy, living in England and owning their own, very large interior design company.. but I was too independent to let them continue to spoil me. I wanted to know the value of controlling my own money which was a lesson I'm grateful for now because I'm now I can hand it down to Chloe.

Think about it.. I feared love and now I'm madly in love with my soulmate.. I was trying to fill my pockets and now I'm basically rich.

Life is weird gift and God is great.

Today is the day of the shoot and I honestly thought I wouldn't make it through. I am out of breath by only standing.. nauseous, hungry, annoyed, needing to pee and every other agony that exist. Fortunately, we get it done and the photos are beautiful with the exception of me looking like a cow. Once again, Andrew has nailed it.

I'm wearing nothing but a very long cover up, so long it has a long trail behind me, with long sleeves and covered with my favorite, red and white roses. It covers my nipples, leaving a cleavage, and I pose with specific leg postures to hide my vagina. My perfectly french tipped nails, mid rings on my tiny, beautiful fingers and my face professionally and beautifully done by Alicia herself.

My favorite photo of them all is one where I'm turned side ways to the camera and Austin is on one knee, holding my extremely huge belly, placing a kiss on it as I look down on the two of them. Austin is wearing a white, close fitted long sleeved shirt, tucked in a red pants without belt (matching me) and shoes with red bottoms, made from Italian leather. Both of us covered in custom Balmain.

Gina, Chloe and Leah are also here to support me and assist me but they're chauffeured by one of Austin's other drivers in another one of his cars.

As we review the photos and go over everything that is documented, it is all perfect and I can't wait for this issue to drop.

And I know you must be wondering about the sex of the baby.. we decided that we want it to be a surprise. Our doctor knows but we made her promise not to tell us. We will know the baby's gender on the day of birth.

We're now in the back of one of Austin's Rolls Royce being driven home and the girls behind us.

"So, sweet pea?" Austin says.

"Yes?" I reply.

"I decided to hire your parent's company to redesign the baby's room. You know, it's already prepared for a baby but it doesn't have a girl or boy theme. So when the baby gets here, we will redesign it to go with the gender of the baby. They're so excited. Also when you're ready, I have L.A's best wedding planner ready to take over and give us our dream wedding." He states as he rubs my belly, smiling.

"What would I do without you?" I smile up at him.

"I can't wait to meet you." He says in a sweet tone, speaking to my belly and kissing it.

"Well wait no longer."

"What do you mean?" He asks as he looks up at me.

"My water just broke."

***

Omg!
Remember to vote and share your thoughts in the comments!
Xoxo!