13 - Ring

Song: Rihanna - Work ft Drake
~see me affi work work work~

***

School gets more stressful as the days goes by, my complicated romance life adds more to the pressure and I can't understand why all of a sudden I have a pile of exams waiting in the shadows. I need to study hard before it gets too overwhelming.

The work load between Austin and I stands ten toes down in our sexationship, lessening the already small amount of time we get to spend with each other. We would send each other random gifts just so our bliss doesn't dissipates.

It's Friday, and the following day is the photoshoot for the cover of the new issue and also an interview with Vogue Arabia along side it. We both are required to share our statements verbally in real time so we could get it edited for the magazine.

Everything is all so overwhelming but I've made up my mind that this won't break me. I'm studying to enter in a very busy and hectic industry and I also need this to exercise multitasking and hard work.

If I trust myself, I will pull off both passing my exams and completing a successful magazine.

***

Everything is under one theme, the stylists had taken our measurements so the outfit we're going to wear is completely from their decision. Our entire team is here just to make sure everything goes directly as planned.

Seeing the outfits, they're gorgeous. I love the colors. My top is an off the shoulder, nude, silk blouse with buttons down the front and wide collars. Worn inside a tight, red bandage midi skirt that hugs my figure and a nude, red bottom, pointy mouth heel.

They gave my hair a wet curly look and combed everything down on one side sophisticatedly. The director says I have to look hot, beautiful and captivating but still sophisticated so the crowd would take us seriously.

Austin's suit is an Oxford shirt, the same color nude as my top, red pants that clings to his legs perfectly with sharp seams. A red bow by his Adam's apple and a nude red bottom shoes; all custom from Versace.

I guess we got a red and nude theme.

It all is a little uncomfortable because neither of us like wearing this much bright colors all at once and my skirt seems to be getting tighter and tighter by the minute.

"You guys, try to look more natural and in love. Just relax your faces and share a little of your own energy with the world." The photographer instructs and we try to carry out his orders.

"Here, put this on." The director hands me a ring. It's a beautiful diamond and the huge rock is blinding me, sliding it onto a finger, "no Miss Yas, not that one. Your ring finger."

I glance over at Austin to find a clueless look on his face. "Why? How's that necessary?"

"Publicity. It will surely capture the eyes of the viewers. You will have everyone's attention if they think you two are engaged."

"But.. we're not. I wouldn't want to lie to the people." Austin adds. My exact thought.

"Mr. Blake, I've been doing what I do for years. Trust me, I know exactly what I'm doing. You are not lying to them because you did not announce an engagement, neither will you say it in the Vogue interview. It is all for a little more mystery." Andrew shrugs with a sheepish smile. He seems very confident in what he's doing. Well he is a professional and all his works are successful, so we trust his ideas.

"Okay." Austin and I agree.

I place the ring on the preferred finger. "Okay, what do we do now?"