35 - A Natural

Song: Nicki Minaj - Boss Ass Bitch
~I'm a boss ass bitch~

***

"I'm hooome! Baby bear?" I beam loudly, entering my home.

"Mama bear!" Chloe shouts running down the stairs to greet me. She wraps me in a tight hug. "I missed you." She says into my clothes.

"I missed you too honey bee."

"Welcome back home!" She offers Austin a little wave.

"Thank you." He nods before heading upstairs.

It's now December time, I'm not a fan of Christmas and neither is Austin. I just don't like the whole decorating stuff and those weird stories.

"Okay Chloe, go take a shower, we have somewhere to be!"

"Where we going?"

"My best friend Gina is launching her clothing line soon, so she's having her warehouse officially being set up today. I think you'll like it. Also, you see, Austin owns a huge magazine company and the next issue will be about Gina and her new business. I'm so excited."

"Cool!" She dashes off upstairs.

If I hear that word one more time..

After moisturizing my skin and adding deodorant, I apply a soft glam look with soft contour. I make really tiny wings and add a little highlight. I put on some mascara to my long lashes and most importantly, lip-gloss.

I spray on some setting spray on my face. Also, I already have naturally thick eyebrows, which I have micro bladed often to keep them neat. I mean, I've said it before... I'm naturally gorgeous like Kylie Jenner. #Lol.

I put on a red body suit, denim pants and denim jacket with a pair of red thigh high boots. I pick up a red Chanel bag and pack a few stuff inside. You know me with my beauty survival items. It's crazy how much I love thigh high boots and Chanel bags though.

I brush my long hair down my back before spraying on some Marc Jacob cologne. "Chloe?" I call out heading downstairs.

"Just a sec." she yells from her room.

I hear her coming downstairs. She looks so damn good, I can't believe it's her. She's wearing a classy, long sleeved, Dior crop top with a black, high waisted mini skirt and simple cute heels with long straps, wrapping around her legs, stopping under her knee and tied in a bow. Her hair is straight and long and she also wears a bang. Her face is perfectly done and glowing my life apart.

"Oh my god Chloe, is that you?" I can feel my eyes widening and my opened mouth gaping at her. She smiles and spins around, offering me a better view.

"You like?" She grins, I can tell my approval means a lot to her.

"You look so stunning, I can't! And how didn't I know you could do makeup so well?"

"I have a lot of talents you still don't know about just yet." She smiles and winks at me.

We pack ourselves in the car which Austin is already in waiting. Looking simple and sexy as ever in white T's, close fitting jeans and oversized trench.

We head to Gina's building and I walk inside in search for her as Austin detour separate ways to talk to the director, Andrew. The same Andrew who directed my shoot back then.

I search for the styling room using the instructions Gina texted me. "G!" I squeak as I spot her. She's in a chair getting styled. I walk over to where she is. "Gina, this is Chloe. Chloe, my best friend, Gina." I introduce them and they shake hands. "Oh my God, you look gorgeous." I add.

Her face is perfectly done and her hair is curled. She's wearing a tight leather, long sleeved, jump suit with a zip cleavage, which is obviously from her collection, along with simple heels. She's doing a shoot today as well as some other models to model the pieces from her new line.

"I'm so nervous." She says shakily.

"That's how I felt for my first magazine. But don't be, have fun instead!" I say as she smiles and nod.

She takes a last look at herself in the mirror. "Lets do this." My best friend exhales slowly.

"Okay boss bitch." I wink at her and she grins satisfyingly.

She's now all ready and we head to the photo booth with the models. Austin is already in here with Andrew and the photographer, Jay, her boyfriend. As the photo shoot is being conducted, I can see that Gina is already getting the hang of it. Exactly what happened with my shoot, I knew she'd be just fine. The clothes are fire and the models are too.

"You! Over there!" Andrew calls out, pointing in our direction. I know its not me.

"I think he's talking to you." The stylist says to Chloe.

"Me?" Chloe places a hand on her chest in question, taking a quick glance behind her.

"Oh, she's not a model, Andrew." I say.

"She's is now." He walks towards her with both hands stretched out in Chloe's direction as a way scanning her face and body. "What's your name?" Andrew asks.

"Uhh, Chloe?" She replies, knitting her brows in confusion.

"Chloe, turn for me." He instructs and she turns around awkwardly.

"Your face, your body, those legs, those cheek bones.. oh, you are sensational!" He snaps his finger in excitement.

"Wait, do you want her to model?" I cut in.

He glances at me quickly as if I've cursed, "Why not!? Have you taken a good look at her?" He glances back at Chloe. "She's perfect!"

I turn to Gina. "Can she do it?"

"Of course. If Andrew thinks it's a good idea then hell it is! I can stretch the budget a little further." She is so excited because Andrew's judgement has always been highly trusted.

I turn back to face Chloe, "you wanna do this?"

"Well, this looks so cool, and I do need a job, right?" She shrugs.

"Okay!" I squeal and she grins.

"Somebody show her to the dressing room and get her an outfit. Come on people we don't have all day!" Andrew shouts clapping his hands at them to move faster.

Alecia, the makeup artist, touched up her face a little, as Chloe's makeup was already perfectly done. She changed into a biker tights, a blazer with a tube top underneath it and heels.

She hugs me before entering the shoot. I want to cry. Watching her, she doesn't even need much instructions, how is she so good at this? She confidently owns the flashing lights that accentuates her facial features as she wears a rested-bitch, model-like, fierce expression on her face. Her posing and posture, everything. She's so darn beautiful. Look at my little baby bear go!

"She's a natural!" Andrew shouts, his smile screams approval which doesn't comes easy with him.

She writes, does good makeup, and now the perfect model? She really was right about having talents I don't know about. I'm so fucking happy and proud!

***