Chapter Seven

HELLO. CHAPTER SEVEN IS HERE... SORRY FOR THE SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA LONG WAIT... 

SO... UHM..

PLEASE ENJOY?

__________

OMG! I can't believe I've overslept! S***!!! It's already 6:30 am. School f***ing starts at 7!!! I've got, like, only 30 minutes to prepare and be at school. ONLY 30 minutes.

You're probably thinking, "Why didn't your mom wake you up?"

Well, it's because my parents are out. They'll be coming back after a week. Which means...

I"LL BE ALONE IN THE HOUSE FOR A WEEK!!! OH YEAHH!!!!

Anyways, back to the story. The reason why I'm really worried is because my school bus probably left me. I have NO ride to school! Oh my gosh, I'm hyperventilating!!!

----------

 So here I am, outside of our house, dressed for school, waiting frantically for an early taxi, when I heard the door from our neighbor's house open.

OMG, OMG, OH EM GEE!!! One direction's still here!! Thank Goodness!!

So I hurriedly went to them, hearing Liam scold the other boys that they shouldn't be late at the SECOND day of school and it would give them a bad reputation, blah blah blah..

I walked up to him and asked, " Hey can I come with you guys to school? My school bus seemed to have left me."

"Okay, Sure." just after he said that, Niall came out of the house, their house, with lots and lots of food. And I mean lots as in LOTS of food. He saw me and smiled real big, which makes him look cuter.

BTW, among ALL the members on One Direction, he is my favorite!! So adorable.

"Hey Holly. Comin' with us today?" he asked.

"Yeah she will. Now get in the car!!" Liam replied instead of me, losing his patience.

"Okay, okay.. Chill, dude.." Niall said, stuffing food in his mouth while Liam walked into the house.

"Do you really eat that much everyday?" I asked, amazed on how much food he can fit in his stomach.

He just looks at me with an innocent look on his face. He opened his mouth to speak ( or maybe to eat more food, since he just opened his mouth. But I assume he was about to speak.) When Liam screamed again. This time, I think I was included.

"GET IN THE CAR NOW!!!!"

I don't want to see Liam turn into a monster, so I hurriedly went in the car, followed by Niall, who by this time, finished all of his food, then by Louis, then Harry, and then Zayn.

When everyone got inside, Liam started driving like crazy, you will think that there is someone following us, scolding us again.

"Truly the dad," I thought as I checked my watch. 6:45.

We will make it.

__________

SO HERE IT IS... HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT.. I'M AFRAID I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE THIS WEEK BECAUSE OF SCHOOL, THE MOST IMPORTANT TESTS, NEED TO STUDY.  :D

THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH WONDERFUL READERS!! THANKS... I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.