Chapter Three

The bell rang. I rushed to my assigned classroom. We sang the national anthem, a monday tradition.

After our teacher told us to sit, a dude with gelled black hair, the popular hairstyle of teenage boys these days, entered the room.

Then I realized something.

"$ @ # !" I muttered to myself. It's one of those gays.

The teacher continued introducing the gay, shushing girls from time to time.

"This is Zayn Malik class. As you all already know, he is a part of a boy band called one direction..."

I was too busy thinking about reasons why I hate gays to hear the rest.

Just then,

"Holly, I want you to show Mr. Malik around the school. I want you to hang around with him for a week just in case he has any questions."

Boy, did many girls got upset.

Zayn just smiled his "cool" smile at me.

" Mr. Malik, I want you to take the seat right next to Holly."

Zayn went to his seat winking to the girls he passes by.

"Hey, Holly. It  looks like we're gonne have fun today."

I ignored him. All I could think of is that:

"Why me?! It should be one of those girls instead.. HMPH... Zayn. Gay hair, gay face, gay name.. What a real gay boy..."

_________________________________________________________________________

TEE HEE... PLEASE VOTE ND COMMENT....