Chapter Six

My mom asked me to ring the doorbell since she is holding the cake and doesn't have enough hands to do it.

i rang it then.

We waited for a few seconds and I rang it again.

Another few seconds...

I was about to tell mom that maybe those who parked aren't actually our neighbors but, the door finally opened.

It was opened by Louis ( I know his name now because I just researched.)

"Hey! You're name is holly right?" he asked me and he turned to my mom, " You, your Holly's mother?"

I just nodded and my mom said, " yes I am. May I just ask.. How did you know Holly?"

Just before Louis could even answer, someone from inside the house shouted:  "Hey Louis, who is that? Why are you taking so long?"

Louis just rolled his eyes and ignored the person. He didn't ignore my mom though. He answered her. He replied," I knew Holly because I met her at school... " He began explaining..

well, before he was rudely interrupted by my mom.

"Wait. You go to Holly's school?? " my mom asked.

"mom, they were just new.." I said starting to get embarrased by my mom's nosiness.

__________

[Zayn's POV]

Who the hell is Louis talking to? He usually just slams the door on people when he doesn't know them. He probably knows this one. Or maybe this one's a hot chick...

"Hey Louis, who you flirting with? Is she someone hot?" I asked teasingly as I go to the door.

When I pushed him out of the way, the first person I saw was... Holly?!  What was she doing here?!

second person, probably her mom.. with a cake.

"Woah, Holly... What are you doing here?," I asked blushing, a little embarassed of what I said about flirting and someone being hot.

" We are well... how do you put this... your new neighbors.," Holly's mom answered, instead of Holly.

"our neighbors?!" Louis and I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, is there something wrong?" Holly asked.

"No, nothing's wrong.." Louis and I said at the same time.

I then noticed the beautiful cake on Holly's mom's hands.

"Ooh, what flavor is that cake? Is that for us? I asked pointing to the cake.

"Yeah, hope you like it," Holly said.

"Thanks. Niall will surely love it," I smiled my cool smile and winked.

"Flirt." Louis said jokingly.

"Okay, we'll go now," Holly said. It was very obvious that she was nervous and feeling awkward.

"Okay.Bye!" Louis said getting the cake from Holly's mother.

They left and I closed the door.

I felt relieved.. Wait, why would I feel relieved? Nothing happened.. I'm going crazy...

[Holly's POV]

"Why did I suddenly feel nervous and uneasy when Zayn appeared? I'm seriously not falling for him... Am I?... No. I do not. I do not agree to fall in love with a flirt like him..." I thought as I went to my room...