Feeling Hot - Part 2

Darryl immediately catches Zak as he was about to pass out. Darryl was honestly panicking mentally with so many different thoughts at once.

Zak just passed out-
What just happened
He kissed me?
What do I do..?

Then Darryl realized he should probably let Zak sleep and his arms were getting tired of holding him much longer. Then Darryl puts him on the ground slowly and picks him up kind of in a princess way. "Wow- you're much heavier than I expected." Darryl spoke and Zak just groaning.

Then, Darryl brought Zak over to his bed, gently putting him down, and tucking him in.

The room smells like him. It's nice. I should get-

Darryl's thoughts gets cut off as Zak holds his arm, not letting go. "Zak, what are you doing?"

"Darryl, thank you."

Darryl becomes flustered by the sudden thanks but replies, "No worries. But, I'm going to get you some medicine."

"Wait!" Still not letting go, actually making the hold tighter, "can you stay here? please?"

Seeing Zak's pitiful face just made it even more difficult for Darryl to say no. "Okay, just for a little." He sighs.

Then, as Darryl was getting underneath the bed sheets with Zak, Zak wraps his arm around his shoulders and Darryl felt his breath on his neck. With his other hand, he held Darryl's hand, interlocking it.

"Zak-"

"Just. Stay. This is nice" Zak whispered into his neck.

Those words gave Darryl shivers down his spine and made his face seriously pink. Suddenly, Zak spoke and making eye contact, "you still have your glasses on."

"Yeah, I'm going to leave later."

"No stay. Sleep." Zak requested and took off Darryl's glasses, signaling for him to put it on the bedside table. There was a pause as they both looked at each other until Zak spoke smiling, "You look adorable without your glasses." Zak giggled as he saw Darryl trying to look away. Zak made his grip on him tighter and told him one last thing,"goodnight Darryl. Love you." and gave Darryl a kiss on his cheek.
Again, Darryl was internally screaming hearing Zak say he loved him, soon, they both fell asleep.

The next day arises and Zak woke up, feeling very dizzy and his memories of what had happened were very fuzzy. His eyes were still closed and when he opened it to see Darryl sleeping still, he suddenly jumped out, thinking of all the possible events that led up to this.

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED?? And WHY DO I NOT HAVE A SHIRT ON!??" Zak yells.

"ugh you told me to stay here. Don't scream, it's too early." Darryl spoke annoyingly as he grabbed and put on his glasses.

"No way!!" Zak yells again.

"What did I just say-" Darryl picks up a pillow and looked like he was about to throw it to him.

"Wait- wait!" Zak giggles.

Darryl just puts the pillow back down and sighs.

"my head hurts." Zak sat down on the bed, his back facing Darryl. All of a sudden, Darryl hugs Zak from behind, leaving Zak speechless

"Mm- I'll get you some medicine you muffin." Darryl spoke nuzzling his nose into his back.

Darryl stood up and quickly walked over to the kitchen, getting Zak medicine.
——————
a/n: this chapter is so sweet and adorable omg •_•
okay thanks for reading <3
Vote if u liked it!
——————