The Beginning!

*phone alert* at 2:21 a.m.

Skeppy: heyyyyyyy

Bad was just about to log off from his computer when he saw messages from Skeppy.

yooo bad, can u get on ts real quick??

ok skeppy, Bad replied. Soon after, he gets on teamspeak.

Skeppy speaks, "Badd, baaaaaaaaaaad-" and Bad replies in a bit of a sleepy and annoyed voice, "What do you want Skeppy?" Then Skeppy explains, "Well.. I was thinking.." and continues, "You know about that offer to be your roommate or whatever?"

Bad questions "Yes..?" and anticipates the next sentence Skeppy would say.

"Yeah, can I?" Skeppy speaks, "I mean I've  been looking around for a while for a place and honestly, none of them are great, either physically, or financially."

Bad unconsciously smiles and responds in an upbeat tone, "Yes! Of course! When?" Skeppy replies, "Well probably in around the next two days I'll be finished packing and all that."

"Okay cool!" Bad replies, "I can't believe you're actually moving in oh my goodness!"

Skeppy chuckles and replies, "Don't get too excited lol."

"Don't tell me you're not!"

"I mean don't you have roommates or something?" Skeppy asks Bad.

"Oh, I did, but they moved out recently either cause of their girlfriends or getting new jobs." Bad explains, "So, it's just me and my cute little dog now."

"Oh alright." Skeppy replies with a small chuckle, "I'll see you tomorrow at around 10 am then?"

"Yeah that's sounds good."

"Goodnight Bad."

"Night!"

"Give me a kiss!!" Skeppy exclaims before hanging up.

"No!" Bad replies and disconnects.

"Did he really just-" Skeppy giggles to himself.

They both went to sleep, excited for what's to come tomorrow.
———————
a/n: don't forget to vote if you like it!! <3

Thanks for reading~
——————