Feeling Hot - Part 1

They both fell to the ground and this resulted in Zak and Darryl in a very.. um.. interesting position. Zak was on top of Darryl's body; Their face and lips almost grazing one another.
They both paused for a second, processing the moment.

(Zak's thoughts)
AGHAUFEJKAZSJF
This looks sooO gayYYY
but I can see his face so clearly— he seems to be flustered, almost trying to avoid eye contact. i want to-

Just then, Zak grabbed Darryl's cheeks and positioned his face so that their eyes met. Slowly, Zak came closer and closer to his lips, still maintaining eye contact until Zak closed his eyes and started turning his head for a kiss.

"AHH" Zak yelled as Darryl pushed Zak away so strongly and almost making him hit the wall.

"what——what was that Zak?" Darryl spoke in a tone that seemed as if he saw a ghost.

"Well I was- It was a joke, I wanted to startle you. I'm guessing it worked haha."

"That wasn't very funny." Darryl spoke immediately after. "I need to do something." He said as he stood up and soon left the room, leaving Zak in the room with his thoughts:

...why? Why did I-
Why am I so stupid!!?

Soon tears come spilling from Zak's eyes as he heard Darryl leave the house from his footsteps and door opening. Zak's face was engulfed in his hands and he was alone, full of regrets.

Meanwhile, Darryl was at I-dot Park, sitting in a wooden bench thinking about what had happened.

Why would Zak do that?
Was it really just a joke?

That last question, was it really just a joke? had somewhat disappointed Darryl, that Zak was just playing with his feelings. That Darryl felt he was so dumb enough to think that his friend would like him. But, this led to another question.

If it really was a joke, was I overreacting?

Scared that he had made a big fuss about nothing, he was on his way back to his house, and planned to apologize to Zak for hurting him.

As he was slowly unlocking his door, he heard a groan and quickly opened the door, only to see that Zak was drinking and sitting on the floor with his back to the wall. He was drunk.

Zak was staring at the floor but then noticed Darryl standing there. "Oh it's syou hahah, is baldd boys halou" Zak slurred his words whilst holding an open bottle of alcohol.

Darryl's face dropped silent seeing his usually energetic and happy friend in this state. His hair was messy and he stank of alcohol.

"Ughhhh it'ss so HOT in here" Zak yelled annoyingly, and started to take off his shirt. He noticed how Darryl was trying to look away, "Hahaha you're bLushInG"

"I'm not! It's just you shouldn't just open your shirt like that in front of people." Darryl responded while still trying to not look at his upper body.

"Why not?" Zak spoke and stood up, while looking at Darryl.

"Just don't,"Darryl spoke firmly and continued, "and you shouldn't get drunk like this, you're still underage."

"Yeah." Zak took one step closer to Darryl, "but at least youu become less cAre about world." Zak took another step.

"Anddd it's fun." Zak took another step,
"You becomee more cOnfident- ya know?"

Darryl not paying attention to where Zak was standing, realized Zak was in front of him. Zak took Darryl's hand and made it touch his bare chest. This left Darryl blushing and before he knew it, Zak pulled Darryl's shirt making their lips touch.

Zak gave Darryl a quick peck, making Darryl speechless and making Darryl taste a hint of alcohol. Zak smiled seeing Darryl's face and then suddenly hugged Darryl, wrapping his arms around his neck.
——————
a/n: woo! The first kiss! ^3^
Hope you enjoyed it! Please vote if you do!

Thanks for reading <3
——————