The Question

Zak giggles and speaks, "Okay just stay here." Then, he turns off Darryl's computer where he had Minecraft open and brought Darryl some water from the kitchen.

"T-thank you." Darryl replied as Zak handed him the water.

"You should go to sleep." Zak spoke.

"Yeah, I probably should." Darryl rubs his eye and puts his water on the bedside table. Soon after, he starts laying down and Zak tucks him in, putting Darryl's blanket on him.

Zak suddenly sits on the floor next to the bed and relaxes his arms on the bed.

"Uh.. what are you doing?" Darryl spoke and looked at Zak.

"Just watching you." Zak replied softly.

"Why..?" Darryl questioned again.

Then, Zak plays with Darryl's hair, somewhat startling him, "Because I want to make sure you fall asleep."

Darryl sighs and rolls his eyes, but smiles anyway. Soon, they both fall asleep.

The next morning comes and Zak opens his eyes slowly and giggles, seeing that Darryl was hugging his arm. Then, his smile turned to a frown as he realized that he slept in a way that made his back really hurt and sore. Seeing Darryl sleep so peacefully, he wanted to leave quietly and quickly, so he tried to slowly take his arm away from Darryl, but he just makes the grip tighter. So, Zak tries again, this time lifting Darryl's arm which made him wake up, "What are you doing?" Darryl questioned in a sleepy voice. Zak's eyes widen and tries to find a reason.

"Uhh nothing. Your arm was ugly so I tried moving it away." Zak jokes. Real smooth Zak.

Darryl rolls his eyes and chuckles, "Whatever." Darryl moves, sits up, stretches his arms, and then looks to Zak, "Thanks for comforting me last night. That was sweet of you."

Zak just looks at Darryl and replies, "you're so bald." trying to break the atmosphere.

"I'm not bald!" Darryl yelled.

Then, Zak stands up and starts heading to the kitchen but, he was walking weirdly and kept his hand on his back waist. Darryl noticed this, so he gets up from the bed, walked in front of him and then asked, "Are you okay? You don't look so good."

"I'm fine." Zak replied in an annoyed voice and pushes Darryl to the side. He didn't want him to worry about him when Darryl was already stressing about his youtube channel.

"No, I don't think you are." Darryl walked in front him once again.

Zak just looks at Darryl, sighs, pauses, then leans on Darryl, resting his head on his chest. "Okay fine. My back is kind of sore."

Darryl gets surprised, but pats Zak's back and replies, "See that wasn't so hard to say." Darryl pauses and then gently pushes him away and makes eye contact, "Come with me."

Darryl goes over to the couch in the living room and points to Zak, and then to the couch, signaling for him to sit down on it. Zak sits down and Darryl sits down next to him on the couch. Then, Darryl starts to take off Zak's shirt.

"wOah-wAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Zak immediately yells, almost jumping out of his seat and holds his shirt down

"Calm down. I'm not going to do anything oh my goodness." Darryl chuckles and puts his hand on his shoulder, "Just. Trust me."

Zak eyes Darryl for a moment before saying, "fine." and releases his hold from his shirt, allowing Darryl to open it for him. Darryl scans Zak's cute body but Zak sees this and quickly says, "stop looking at me." he then covers his body with his arms, "I'm not good-looking I know."

"Oh you are." They both paused and looked at each other. Zak just looks at Darryl surprised. Zak tries speaking, "uhm-" before getting interrupted by Darryl who tries to change the subject, "Never mind what I said, can you turn around now?"

Zak paused hesitantly, but does what he says.

Darryl admires Zak's back for a moment, but soon spoke, "Where do you feel pain?"

"Right here." Zak put his hand on his back, near his waist.

"I'm going to massage you." Darryl stated.

Zak is surprised but replies, "ok."

So, Darryl starts massaging Zak with his gentle hands. It continues for a few minutes, and Zak tells Darryl, "Woah- you're pretty good at this."

"Thanks." Darryl chuckles. Then, Zak suddenly turns around and faces Darryl, making him startled. Zak touches his hand and kisses Darryl on the lips, soon after, pulls away and looks at Darryl.

"Darryl, w-will you go out with me?
——————
a/n: sorry for the cliffhanger lol.
it is finally developing woo \(*-*)/
Thanks for reading <3
remember to vote if u liked it!
——————