Chapter 5 - My first stumble

Chapter 5 - My first stumble 

After we sat down at the long table in the dining room, Mollie brought out what could only be described as a feast. There were trays of food, so many unknown to me - the only thing i could recognise was chips... what does that say about me. But after just five or six chips i began to feel strange. None of the food looked appetising to me... but my hunger was raw in my gut.
"Is everything okay Nevaeh?" Mollie asked looking at me in concern
"Yeah, i..." The words weir lost in my throat, "i just feel strange..." Another wave of dizziness swept over me, a dull thudding in my ears. I put my head in my hands
"Nevaeh?" Sirius asked me, sounding far away.
I felt him put a hand on my shoulder, the thudding growing unbarring loud. I gasped. "I think i need to go outside." I said quickly, standing up, my chair squeeking on the wooden floor
"I'll go with you." Sirius said quickly, but i was already walking towards the door.
As soon as i stepped out of the door i was bombarded with other, louder sounds. A car drove past, and my head felt like it was about to explode. Radio stations and music riverbirated through my skull. My hands shook. I sank to the floor and shielded my ears from the harsh sound.
"Are you okay?" My dad asked, crouching down next to me
I shook my head. "Somethings wrong with me." my voice shook
"How do you feel?" He asked, leaning closer
"I-" I began, but i felt a scolding burn shoot through my teeth. I stifled a scream, gritting my teeth. Sirius was suddenly beside me, pulling my hands away from my face.
"Let me see." He said sternly, eyeing my clenched jaw "Nevaeh, let me see." 
I opened my mouth. If he saw anything strange... he didn't show it. He just simply nodded to himself, as if confirming something he already knew. "Right," He said calmly "you need to stay calm."
"I hope you know that whenever someone says that to someone else, their immediately reaction is to panic." I said, trying to lighten the atmosphere
Sirius chuckled. "Because you've hurt yourself, the vampire part of you needs blood to heal." I immediately started hyperventilating. What?!
"Calm down" He said "come back inside. This happened to your mother. I know how to help it go away." He pulled me up and rushed me back inside. He took me back to the room they had put me in and told me to try to sleep. I lay down on the bed and a couple of minuets later i felt better.
"Try and go to sleep. If you need me, I'm next door, he said quietly. He kissed me on the forehead and walked to the door.
"Dad... is this going to happen a lot?" i asked, sounding afraid.
"No... Don't worry. I'll see you in the morning." He closed the door.
I wasn't convinced. But at least i called him by his name 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 I was back in the field. My mother was in front of me.
She looked at me with pleading eyes, a tear rolled down her cheek. I tried to run to her, but my legs felt as if they weir sinking into the floor. I screamed.
"MUM!" I screamed, feeling like i was running through boiling soup
She cried even harder. Strange words echoed around me. The language was foreign.... i couldn't understand it. She looked at me again, and held out her hand, reaching for me. But... she was too far away.
Then everything went black. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 I bolted upright in bed. I was crying and covered in cold sweat. I shuddered as the memories of my dream came rushing back to me. What was that? I asked myself. I had no idea...
A vision? No, my mother didn't die like that....
I thought to myself for a while, pondering my nightmare. Then my thoughts turned to my mum.
After a while, i began to get tired again. I cried myself to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Sorry this chapter's so strange... i knew what i wanted to happen, but i just couldn't work out how to word it.... i think I'm just tired!!!! oh well, next chapter will be better, promise!!!!

Comment and tell me what i need to do to make it better because i'm not happy with it!! :(

I'm gonna try to make the next one longer and more action filled lol

next is when everything begins to get better..... and you'll begin to find out what's going on!!!!

Night!!

emily xoxox