Want the truth? You can't handle the truth

(Princeton POV)

Roc told me that she’s awake and doesn’t want to see me. I guess I was too harsh on her that night in the hospital, she never did forgive me. I wanted to get on my knees and beg for her forgiveness but if Roc said she doesn’t want to see me then it must be true… right?

Toya: Naw doesn’t sound like Sashii to me

Prince: That’s what Roc told me though. I mean you visited her yesterday, did she even ask about me?

Toya: Well no but that doesn’t mean-

Prince: Yes it does. Let’s just face it; I pushed her so far away that she doesn’t want anything to do with me. This is my own fault

Toya: I don’t want you feeling sorry about yourself

Prince: Too late already happened (sighs) Maybe I can try to see her later

Toya: Naw not a good idea how about you wait for her to come to you.

(Sashii POV)

He’s being so nice to me and I don’t even know why. I had no idea he even cared so much to even make sure I was okay. He watches me like a hawk but for some reason, I like it. The feeling I get from him the feeling of being important for once is what I only dreamed of. But he doesn’t like me like that. He can’t anyway I mean I’m… me.

Me: Soo how was school?

Roc: Eh it was the way it always is?

Me: Rachet?

Roc: Wow it’s as if you were there haha!

Me: So how is the gang?

Roc: Good (walks off fast)

Me: Wait! Wait up (running after him)

Roc: Whoa whoa whoa!! You aren’t even supposed to be walking much less running!

Me: Well. You ran away from me…

Roc: Okay sorry! I just wanted to use the bathroom. I really have to go

Me: O-oh I’m sorry then. I’m embarrassed!

Roc: Don’t be beautiful! But yea may I ?

Me: Lol by all means!

(Roc POV)

I swear if she asks about him one more time I will blow my damn brains out! Why can’t she just get over him! It’s not like she loved him anyway right? Wait, is she?

Sashii: (Banging on the door) Ooh! Gotta go to the fucking bathroom huh? Open this door you ass hole!

Roc: Sashii (opens door) I just-

Sashii: Save it motherfucker it’s Tammy!

Roc: Well in that case (slams door)

Tammy: Open the damn door and deal with this like a man Roc!

Roc: Go away Tammy or bring Sashii back

Tammy: You gonna tell her the truth or what!

Roc: The truth about what? About Prince not caring about her?

Tammy: No about him not seeing her. Tell her!

Roc: Or what? You will? You can’t do a damn thing Tammy and you know it! Princeton is not right for her. So no I won’t tell her that he came to see her every day and that he asks about her every ten minutes and that I want him to get lost so that I can make her happy unlike him. I Know how to treat her Tammy! I know what she needs and I can give it to her in ways that he can not!

Tammy: (Looks up with tears in her eyes)

Roc: The hell are you crying for Tammy!

Tammy: Who the heck is Tammy Roc! I’m Sashii! And you lied to me! (Runs away)

Roc: Oh shit! Sashii! Wait come back!

Sashii: NO! You lied this whole time (flings front door open) and I-

Prince: Oh hey! Sashii! I missed you so much!

Sashii: Prince I-

Roc: Need to get some rest (guides her back) Take a seat Prince while I get her to bed

Prince: Um sure I mean I could help if yo-

Roc: NO! Just sit!

Sashii: Roc I wan-

Roc: (covers her mouth) Trust me now is not the place or time. I promise I will tell you everything if you listen… Otherwise you can never leave this house again.