Hanging Out With Princeton

(Princeton’s POV)

Dang Toya has had me on hold for the longest. I wonder who she’s talking to… I bet its her best friend sashii. Probably is but that girl is strange. It’s like she has completely different personalities. One moment she’s shy and quiet then she’s bitchy and kinda hot I got to admit then shes brainy and sophisticated… I mean she may be weird but if it wasn’t for Jacob dating her I sure as hell would. I want to get to know her to find out who she really is…

(Phone Convo)

Toya: Hey Princeton!

Prince: Yeaa bestie you took long enough

Toya: Yea well there was someone on the other line… someone I think its time you get to know

Prince: Who?

Tracey: Me… Hey Princeton

Prince: Who’s that?

Tracey: It’s Trac…. Whoa I mean Sashii

Prince: Ohh! Hey Sashii. Almost forgot your name there?

Tracey: Haha yeaa… that’s what all this homework does to me you know

Prince: I hear you

Toya: Awe look at you two conversin sooo cute.

Prince: Hush up toytoy (laughs) Soo um Sashii?

Tracey: Yea..

Prince: Would you like to hang out with me tomorrow… well me and the guys

Tracey: The guys?

Prince: Yea you know my other friends Ray Ray, Roc and your boo Toya

Toya: Prodigy!?

Prince: Yuup

Toya: You know you HAVE to invite me right?

Prince: Bestie you already know you’re invited so don’t play that. So what do you say Sashii?

Tracey: Um yeaa sure I’d love to hang out tomorrow

Prince: Great!

(Tammy POV)

The hell she will see Princeton tomorrow!! Tracey must have bumped her head. She may be able to control when me and Patty can come out but she’s not allowed to control my day. I’m supposed to see my man tomorrow not fulfill some little weirdo’s fantasy of being with a guy she doesn’t even know how to talk to. Ughhhh!! The worst thing is I cant even get back at Tracey because this heffa has the power to get rid of me forever. Sucks right? So I guess I’ll have to just play along and sh*t… Well until then I’ll just have to use my time wisely. My man is coming over soon and I have to look sexy for him (looking through closet) Here it is! New lingerie for my man. I’ll have to remember to put this back up later because this b*tch Sashii always throws them away when she finds them. (Phone rings)

Tammy: Hello?

Jacob: How’s my playboy bunny

Tammy: Mm you better stop it boy haha

Jacob: I’m around the corner so get ready for me

Tammy: (Seductively) Oh you wont believe how ready I am

Jacob: Oh you’re such a nasty girl

Tammy: Wait until you get inside big boy…