Rough...

(Princeton POV)

Okay so I was hoping that Roc and Ray wouldn’t say anything but hey its my own fault! I did know that Sashii and Jacob were still together but I want her! I bet he doesn’t even know how to treat a girl as wonderful as Sashii. He only knows how to treat girls in bed. I can take her to new levels and show her things no guy has! I can help her get past her insecurities. He can only get her to climax. I need to talk to her, I have to convince her that I’m the one she needs in her life.

Ray: Yo! You up for 2k11 later?

Prince: Naw man I have some business to take care of

Roc: Since when you turn down 2k11 though

Prince: Since I got plans. Where’s Prod I haven’t seen him all day

Roc: He’s moping around since Toya wont talk to him

Prince: Why wont she talk to him?

Ray: We don’t know it’s something about Gabby

Prince: Where is he now?

Roc: Weight room. You going after him?

Prince: Yup!

Ray: I’m coming then cause I want to hear this story

(Prod POV)

She’s still mad at me. How did I manage to ruin my relationship in only 24 hours tuh! I really like this girl and I’ve waited so long to ask her out and now this happens

Prince: Aye yo Prod!

Prod: (sighing) Hi

Roc: Damn you seem depressed

Ray: Let’s just cut to the chase what happened with you and Toya

Prod: She thinks I’m cheating already. With Gabby

Ray: Dang Prod!! You chasin that tail! Go head!

Prod: NO! I’m not I just want Toya man

Prince: Yea well you need Toya and I need Sashii so how about I help you help me

Prod:… Iight dude come back when you start making sense again

(Tammy POV)

Cuffs… Check! Lingerie… Check! Free crib… Check! Lets do this (door rings)

Tammy: Its show time…

Jacob: Hey ba- GOT DAMNIT!

Tammy: You like? (turns around)

Jacob: Mm hmm (bites his lips)

Tammy: Go ahead! Touch, you know you want to…

As soon as I said that his hands were all over me. Touching, feeling and grabbing me all over. I felt a tingle run up my spine as he let his hands crawl up my leg then he stopped at the end of my little dress. It made him wild every time I wore these little outfits for him. He liked it… all of it. I threw my head back and moaned as he grabbed my hair and kissed my neck! He was so rough and aggressive. He’s never been this rough with me before and to be honest I loved it! Its like if he can just rip everything off of me he would. He’s so wild I’ve never seen him like this. He bit his lip before kissing me. His kiss was fierce and passionate like a couple that hasn’t seen each other for years. He picked me up and took me upstairs to my room. Instead of laying me down he threw me on the bed. With one movement he took my dress of he paused as he saw that I had nothing under it. Instead of smiling he looked at me like- like I was a whore. I’ve never seen him like this but it was turning me on. Within seconds his clothes were off and he was on top of me… I screamed with excitement as he went inside. He showed me no mercy and was as hard and rough on my insides as he was with my exterior. “MOREEE” I screamed wanting him to lose his self with me. He did what I said going harder and faster. I loved it but then it started to hurt. “OWW Jake slow down” But he kept going like he never heard me. This time he went deeper making me sure I felt all of what he was packing “this is what you wanted right!” He yelled at me “This is what you want right! Everything rough! Just a quick f*ck” What the hell was he doing! What was he trying to prove…

Jacob: I’m done now… Here (throws money) That’s for your services

Tammy: What the hell are you talking about?

Jacob: I’m done with you Sashii! I’m done! Now you’re free to go to Princeton. Your sh*t was getting old anyway

Tammy: A-are you crying?

Jacob: You might not get it Tammy but one day you will. You’ll know how it feels to love someone so much but they stab you in the back! You want Princeton? You can have him. Me and you are through!

(Toya POV)

I hate him so much! Ugh he must think I’m stupid. Well guess what Prod I’m not!

Prod: You’re cute when you’re angry

Toya: (turning around) The hell you want Prodigy

Prod: For you to hear me out… here (pulls out flowers) Remember during the talent show we had and you got those white roses from an anonymous person after? That was me. And I knew that white roses were your favorite. Just like I know that your fav colors are red, purple and pink, you love chicken and fries you’re terrified of spiders and you hate when people leave the caps on the tooth paste off so I use to leave it off when I went to your house on purpose, you like scary movies if there is someone there to sleep over afterward, and I know that you are insanely jealous. I also know that when you love someone you love hard. You and only you are the love of my life.

Toya: You mean that? You love me?

Prod: Of course! Since the day we did the show together. When you sang you blew me away and since then I’ve been hooked on you

Toya: Awe ba- Wait I’m still mad at you. What about Gabby

Prod: What about her?

Toya: I saw her kiss your cheek. You aint even stop the heffa

Prod: Wha- Is that what you were mad about? Baby it was friendly

Toya: Aint noting was friendly bout that damn kiss

Prod: I’ll make it up to you

Toya: How

Prod: (kisses Toya) I can only kiss one girl like that baby… Only you (phones rings)

Prince: PROD I NEED YOU AT SASHII’S HOUSE NOW!!!

Prod: Iigh man me and Toya on our way

Toya: What happened?

Prod: I think something’s wrong at Sashii’s house