The Four Of Us

My name is Sashanette but everyone calls me sashii. I’m not exactly your typical Teenager… Most girls my age are very outgoing and social and love to do things that involve a lot of movement. Me? I just like to sit in my room and write. I write about everything I can think of really and my English teacher says I have a gift when it comes to words I even write stories about this guy named Princeton from a group called Mindless Behavior…..

Tuh! Is this girl babbling on and on about writing again? What a low life! My name is Tameka but you can call me Tammy! I am the Head of my Cheerleading team and I’m pretty fricken hot! All the boys love me and why wouldn’t they I mean look at me! I’m the type of girl that always gets what she wants and what do I want you may ask? Princeton from Mindless Behavior. If Sashii thinks she’s getting him she’s got another thing coming…

Ugh ohh please Tammy! Sorry for her guys… Tammy I mean. She can be a bit much sometimes but anyway where are my manners! I’m Patrice but just call me Patty. I’m the nice one out of all of us and I love school so much! I’m the brainy one here so I get all the good grades so that Sashii doesn’t look bad. I love Princeton from Mindless Behavior to death! And lets face it the girl is dunce so she couldn’t win a guy as smart and talented as him. I mean she may be the best at writing but she sucks at everything else so that’s when I step in and…

Shut up Patty you always talk so damn much! Now you gave us away! Sorry people I’m Tracey I run this whole show. I know this is confusing now but you will all understand in due time… Until then stay mindless…