Chapter thirty-three, away from that❤❤

Finally, my boo is safe and her and I are cuddled up in her mom's heating blanket watching Frozen.

"Hey, can we just never speak of today to anyone who doesn't already know?" I asked carefully

" Hmm, I don't really want to know why, but sure. Secret safe... " She replied angrily.

"What did I do?" I responded

She paused before words escaped her mouth. Then spoke.

" I'm sorry that I should be able to take care of myself.
You just made everything worse. You're so lucky nobody else was there.
I feel weak and worthless when you do shit like that. I am a grown woman, i can do shit for myself, i dont need you following me like a dog just hoping I won't get involved with drama and if I do, then you'll be there to protect me.
I. Don't.need. Your. Help.Anymore, why can't you get that, Astarlae. But you just have the 'right ' to claim and protect me like I'm your property. Heads up, I own myself.
Not you, not my mom, nobody owns me. So therefore, I can fight my own battles. I feel like a piece of shit when you do that.
What if you got hurt, it would be my fault and I wouldn't let you forgive me for that.
What if he held you underwater too long, what if you lost that fight, what if I never kissed you again. Imagine that, I could never live with myself. I love you way too much to lose you, especially fighting for me. " Sabrina cried.
She slapped me, but then fell into my arms and continued to sob.

"But I didnt. I survived, and I will every time after today. And even if I did, it wouldn't be anywhere near your fault. It would've been my own. I could've just walked away with you, grabbed out clothes, and had you call your mom to take us home. That simple. But I didn't do that. I stayed to protect you. And I know you're not my property. I just feel like it is my responsibility to do so. You're my lover, and I should stand up for you once in a while. So I'm sorry, babe, I'm really sorry, and next time, I will let you attempt to handle things first. I love you, you are my everything and I won't stand for you getting treated like that. If it were me I know you would've done the same. I love you Sabrina. I always will." I replied softly as she cried into my neck. Then shortly, she steadied her breathing and slept soundlessly on me.