Chapter Seventeen, So This Is What I'm Here For❤❤

We stayed for about four hours in total, two for golfing, one for boats, laser tag, racing, and batting cages, then the last hour was spent ranking in them tickets. Since I got over 1000, I got a huge witch hat that was 800 for Sabrina then spent the rest on myself. I walked up behind her while she was playing a game and covered her eyes with my hand.
"Guess who?" I asked
" Astarlae" she replied cheekily
"Aww man, how'd you guess..." I cried. And right before she turned around, I place the hat on her head. She turned and took it off, looked at it and gave me a huge grin.
"How'd you guess I wanted this?" She asked
"Because I caught you staring at it earlier," I added placing it back on her head. Just after that, we went out for food.

~~❤❤~~ In the car

"So what do you want to eat? Just tell me what it is, I don't care if it's expensive. Texas Roadhouse?" Sabrina asked
"Whataburger," I replied, wanting to keep it cheap.
"I told you don't lie to me," Sabrina added.
"You already bought an expensive date, so I won't make you pay more," I complained.

So we headed to Whataburger then headed back home with the food.
I was bored so I suggested we play a game once we finished dinner.
"Hey, let's see how much I know about you. You just all me questions about yourself and keep track of my answers then total everything and say my score, then we can switch. Okay."

"Okay let's play" Sabrina approved. She tried the simple ones first.

"What's my middle name?"

"Sierra"

"My favorite color?" 

"Rose red"

"My favorite restaurant?"

"Its a tie between Texas Roadhouse and Red Lobster"

"Whos my little sister?"

"Brianna"

"Who was my first pet dog"

"Milo"

"Who did I give my virginity to?"

"Me"

"What celeb did I want to grow old with when I was 9?"

"Ryan Reynolds" 

"Was I a planned pregnancy?"

"No"

"What age did I realize I was a lesbian?"

"Well, you met me in 5th grade, so eleven."

"When did I ask you out to the dance in the park?"

"That was our first date, so when we were fourteen."

"Okay, umm, how am I not surprised, full score, 100%, 10/10. Great job babe." 

"Okay, my turn."

"Actually, I think I can answer that tomorrow, I'm tired. Love you, Astarlae." Sabrina added silently. 
I cried a little on the inside, but then passed out, watching her sleep.