Chapter Five, Meeting The Parents❤❤

"Hello Astarlae darling, oh my how you've grown. How are you mija, we have so much catching up to do. You look stunning, even better than I imagined you would." Isabella Forsaken said calmly walking down the stairs behind Alfredo. Behind her, Mr. Mateo Forsaken, her husband and my father.

"Yes we do, Mother, looks like age has been treating you well. Life has been nice, until I found out about how the people I called my parents lied to me and never told me about the truth of reality. Me and my girlfriend have been doing really well too, How have you been lately." I replied calmly as well, standing up and walking towards them to hug, well, maybe not hug just yet, probably just shake hands. That's what we did .

"Mija, your mother and I don't have a lot of time to talk, we have lunch with the cabinet people in about an hour, so how about we reschedule for Wednesday afternoon after school at the Marbella. I will send someone to pick you up from school once you get out of classes. But it was really nice to finally meet you Astarlae, see you Wednesday mija?" Mateo replied, heading for the door.

"Yeah, I'll see you there, I get out at 2:15pm, goodbye for now." I replied walking out the door after them and heading into my old Ford. Isabella just looked at me in confusion, then shook her head and stepped into the back of their limo.