Chapter 9, No Lunch, No Shows❤❤

Lunch was a blow. I sat there for almost an hour, not ordering anything but a drink. Eventually, I got tired of waiting, finished my drink, then paid the small check, and went back home. I called an Uber and went back home. The drive was long, but my anger made it feel longer. I got home and, well, you can probably guess what I did. I called Sabrina, in case you didn't guess,

"Okay, what happened, I can tell you're pissed because you only call me in a high, quirky voice when you're pissed off. Tell me," Sabrina said, not even answering in her usual 'hello?'

Ugh, do I really have to answer that, why she just be a magical unicorn and read my every emotion and why without me saying a word.

"Okay, are you sitting down, heres a short-long story. The limo picked me up and drove me to this fancy expensive restaurant and I just sat there waiting for them, but after almost an hour later, they didn't show and I decided to leave because they were taking forever, and on the way back, I left them a voice mail for their automated system. I think they actually forgot, but I never got a callback, so yeah, there's the whole story. later I'll call Alfredo and ask what happened, and maybe we can reschedule.

"Oh,... That, Umm, Okay... That was a low blow. Are you going to be okay Bae? Do I need to come over and hold you until you're done crying over your anger and pass out?" Sabrina asked, I laughed at the end.

"No, I'll be alright, Thanks for the offer though, I would like just the cuddling part, not the tears.

"Okay, let me know if you change your mind. I love you, Bye, call me if you ANYTHING else, I mean anything, Night babe." Sabrina replied

Then she hung up, and I didn't want to call her back, so i texted her "I love you too, boo. Nite.