Chapter twenty-one, this place is so worth it❤❤

On the third level, there was a bunch of swimwear, pool floats, and outdoor home decor.
"Oh, I forgot was up here, this is my favorite level. We might be here a while. When you're done, if you want to go on to the last floor by yourself, you can. I'll meet you up there eventually. If you need anything, just text me, wait, you have my number right?" Isabella asked
I pulled out my phone, and looked for her in my contact list, no Isabella.
"No." I replied easily.
She grabbed her phone and showed me the number she wanted me to put in my phone. I typed in the numbers, then let her know i got it. I snapped a quick selfie of her, and then but my phone away in my purse.
She headed off in her own direction, and I went the other way.

After searching around for a bit, I finally found my sizes. But there weren't many cute ones. I guess the company thinks all tiny women my size like pink and bows. I don't. But I did find about three cute ones.

The first, was a one piece, but the back was mostly open, the shape of a diamond almost. It had two straps that came together and back around. And it was a smooth rose red. And it was just enough to show the cute part of my butt.. It was amazing.
  The second, was a white two piece. It was pretty normal, and in the bottom liner of  the top had a streak of rainbow, and the same at the top of the bikini shorts. It was really cute.
  The third one, was like a dress almost. It was a silky white beach dress. It was mostly see-through, except the build in swimming top and bottom. The straps were thin and tight.

I grabbed all three, then added them to the large pile resting on my arm. I still hadn't  found the fitting rooms. I guessed they were in the fourth floor with all the home decor items, like bed sets, curtains, wall decorations, and some candles. I know that because I walked up to the fourth level.

I looked around a bit before trying on my clothes, because all the fitting rooms were being cleaned.
I found a few nice candles that would be nice to surprise Sabrina with. I've always wanted to invite her over so she can take a sweet bath in a dimly lit room. Maybe pour her a glass of sparkling soda, since she hasn't found a wine she enjoyed yet. Maybe put some rose petals in the water. Put a small stereo on the shelf over the sink. Let it play some classic soft songs. That would be perfect.
I picked up three candles. One was Black cherry merlot, the second, Apple blueberry acorn. The third, Romance and leaves.
I figured she's love them, since we have almost the same sense of smell.
I went to check on the fitting rooms' status, and I was so excited to hear they were finally done.
The employee handed me a basket.
"I'm so sorry ma'am, but we don't allow any other products in the fitting rooms ever. Please put them in this basket, and you can leave it out here. It'll be safe, I promise." She said sweetly.
" Oh, okay. " I replied, taking the basket. I set the candles inside of it, and stood back up.
" How many items are you taking in? " She asked
I took them off my arm and counted.
"Seven items, ma'am" I replied softly, trying not to reveal all the kinky outfits in bringing in.
She handed me a card with a big number seven on it. She pointed me in the directions of the fitting room in supposed to be in, and walked in. She closed the door behind me.
"I'll be right outside the door if you need help, or any advice. Alright dear?" She said.
" Okay, thank you. " I added