chill; e.d

⇾ [ethans pov]

i sat on the couch with y/n, eyes fixated on the tv screen as a movie played on netflix. she was sitting, nestled comfortably in my lap, and i had my arms wrapped around her; a blanket was draped over the both of us. y/n was my best friend so we had little movie nights like this often.

i noticed she was making small, restless movements, shifting her hips every so often. it wasn't bothering me at first until my body began showing a reaction.

her ass rubbed against my clothed crotch causing blood to rush down my shaft at the sensation. i held back a grunt as she moved again, only causing my cock to grow more.

"y/n—" i said holding her still, my hands clutching her waist.

"what, ethan? pay attention to the movie." she shot back, swatting my hands away and delivering an irritated huff.

she was still for a while, so still i thought maybe she had fallen asleep in my lap. that was until she moved more. my dick was getting harder, so hard to the point of where i was sure she could feel it. however, she didn't say anything so i thought i was in the clear.

now though, my cock throbbed having that it was aroused by a restless y/n rubbing against it. not just y/n, but her ass. god how i fantasized about her ass; and it was in my fucking lap, sitting right on my cock.

i slipped out a shakey moan and y/n turned her head slightly, "you okay?"

"m-mhm" i couldn't compile any words so i simply hummed my response. she turned back around wiggling her fucking ass in my lap again.

i was starting to think she was doing it on purpose now. "y/n, stop."

"stop what?"

"stop moving please you're making me hard—making it hard to watch, uhm, the movie." i corrected myself with a short cough. my face heated in embarrassment; i didn't mean to say it.

"you're hard?" she said in a disbelieving tone, getting off my lap and turning to face me. her eyes immediately avert down to my crotch. my bulge was prominent, my erection straining against the fabric of my sweatpants.

"i-i'm sorry—" i stuttered. she must have thought i was a weirdo for sure.

"why are you sorry?" she said, her tone softening, "looks like you need some help with that, huh?"

i swallowed, her suggestive words catching me off guard, "you—you want to help me?"

"i'd love to." she said shyly, tucking a strand of her silky hair behind her ear. god she was so hot, even when she wasn't trying. "if that's okay?"

i tilted my head back and spread my legs slightly, "fuck, please."

she kneeled between my thighs, fingers looping around the waistband of my joggers. well shit, this was actually happening.

she pulled them down swiftly, my boxers following. she simply stared.

"what is it-" i wonder suddenly feeling self conscious.

she giggled softly, "you're bigger than i was expecting...a lot bigger."

i smirked down at her, my ego swelling at her compliment.

"well ethan, tell me what you want baby."

baby. fuck my cock throbbed at that.

"mouth."

her lips upturned in a sly smile before she leaned over, taking my large cock in her dainty hands, and placing that heavenly mouth of hers over it.

i sighed out, shifting my position and getting more comfortable. i was lucky that the timing on this situation had played out well. grayson was at his girlfriends house probably getting his dick sucked too.

i rested my hand on top of her head as she began to swirl her tongue around the shaft, coating it with saliva before bobbing her head.

"fuck" i groaned.

she pulled back for a moment, blinking up at me through thick lashes, "you like that don't you," she cooed, using her hand to jerk my cock as she spoke.

i swept my tongue over my lower lip before pulling it between my teeth, a growl rumbling in my throat, "don't stop, don't stop." i chanted as her warm mouth returned to my cock.

her tongue focused on my tip, her lips wrapped around the pink, swollen head of my member, sucking harshly.

her hands gripped my thighs, squeezing as she went along, mouth working wonders over me.

i groaned, throwing my head back at the sensation, feeling my balls tighten and my shaft filling.

"i'm gonna-"

"you're going to what, baby?"

"fuck i'm gonna cum."

a sly smirk pulled on her lips and her eyes darkened, "oh, are you now?"

i was about to burst, my stomach contracting, eyes rolling back seconds before i—

she stopped everything. she removed her hands and backed away from mecompletely.

i whimpered at the loss of contact and my orgasm denial. i ran my fingers through my hair and bucked my hips up hoping she would continue but she simply stared at me, her arms crossed and that same damn smirk on her face.

"what do you want ethan."

"i want you to make me cum." i growled lowly.

"what's the magic word." she said, tilting her head to the side, waiting for me to give in.

was she really going to make me beg for it? i contemplated not saying anything at all, i figured she couldn't deny me for too long. but then i remembered how close i was, how badly i needed to feel release.

"please." i hated how needy i sounded.

she moaned softly, her hand slipping down into her shorts, "say it again, ethan. i want to hear you beg."

with no hesitation i opened my mouth, "please, please, please."

"mmm, good boy." she hummed, pulling her hand back out to reveal her fingers glistening with her wetness. she raised it up to my mouth and i took her fingers in my mouth, sucking them clean.

"so fucking sweet." i mumbled between breaths.

she placed her hand around my cock and began jerking me at a fast pace, twisting and pulling to build up my orgasm again.

i panted, feeling the tightness in my stomach build. she lowered her head level with my cock and opened her mouth and flattened her tongue, ready to receive all of my hot load in her mouth when i finally exploded.

"oh, oh fuck!" i cried out, shooting ribbons of semen into her mouth. it dribbled from the corners of her mouth as she swallowed proudly.

"who knew my best friend was so dirty." i thought aloud, and we both bursted out laughing.