Chapter 9 : Lovely Evening

Enjoy.

Logan's POV

Its Friday, crazy how time can flies so fast when you're in a state of being a nervous wreck begging for the day to be stretched and wish the day we nervous about is somehow, a little bit farther than expected.

I dressed up as a gentlemen, because i want Selena to look at me as one. I want to show Selena that the Logan now is not the Logan then. I want to show her that i'm not that lost kid who is afraid of love. But somehow, when it comes to Selena, i am that boy again.

I'm not gonna lie, its been a year and i've spent it with hustling in the industry i currently "lead" with a spare time of pitying myself for leaving Selena without giving her THE second chance. But maybe, just maybe. Fate try to tell me otherwise. Somehow, i feel like the universe showing me that Selena is "that" girl. I mean, lets take a few step back on the time line. About a week ago, i met her in a set of my photoshoot for my editorial spread. And guess what? She is the chief and supervisor of my photoshoot for vogue. Crazy, i might say.

Clock shows me its 10 to 7. I decide to go downstair and start my car. And if you're wondering, yes i still live with my mom. We live in a suburban area where all the neighbor is too busy baking cookies for one and another. Its a nice atmosphere and stable one to built a life, my mom likes it here. As soon as i tell my mom where and with who i'm about to go, i jump in my car and start the engine. And praying to the lord that the night will be just fine.

-----

Selena's POV

"Aw!! You are hurting me!" I yell at Lily for making me wearing this black tight little skirt of hers

"Well, it wouldnt be hurt if you don't spend most of your time eating Taco Bell!!!!" She said while zipping her skirt on me.

"That should do it" she says while looking at me through the mirror infront of us.

Lily make me dressing up for this little date, i don't even know where Logan is going to take me. But lily seems convinced that he will take me to somewhere fancy. So, she told me to wear my white sheer button up t-shirt with her black leather skirt. Since we don't know where Logan is going to take me, so we choose this look because i want to look casual and yet, formal. Lily chain me her silver necklace and i wear my gold earrings and also not forgetting my sapphire guess watch, and spray some perfume.

"Wooowww, you look SO pretty." Lily says while looking at me from head to toe

"I'm pretty because of your help, Lily" i said to her while brushing my hair.

Whilst i'm putting my make up there's a knock on our door apartment and i thought, that could be Logan since i already texted him where i live and he already told me when he's going to pick me up. I glance at the clock and it shows me 8 pm sharp.

I walk approaching my door and the second i open the door, i see a man figure in a black suit and also wearing a tie holding a rose that he holds infront of his face.

"Surprise" he says while handing me the rose, the moment he removed the roses from his face, i look straight into his deep blue eyes. It seems brighter than usual, im zoning out because of his mesmerized oceanic eyes. Then, i hear a cough from him, i snapped and start blushing real hard. I receive the the roses and mumble 'thank you' to him

"You're welcome" he hint a cute little smile at me

"Shall we go now?" Offering his arm like a gentleman he is

"We shall" i smile to him and not forgetting to say bye at Lily

--------------

"So? Where are we going? I hope i'm not too overdressed or underdressed. I mean, you didn't give me any clue where are we going tonight" Being kinda bubbly, i only get a glance and a smile from him in return.