Chapter 1

THIS IS A SEQUEL TO LOVE AT FIRST...READ? IF YOU HAVENT READ THAT, I SUGGEST YOU GO DO THAT.

************************************************************************************

"What do you think about adoption?" I asked CC with a smile, running my finger down his arm. "Like in a few months?"

CC and I have been married for a year. All the rest of the guys have gotten married but BVB is still going. Ella is 5 months pregnant.

"Sure" He said with a smile.

"Haha good" I chuckled, pecking his lips.

The next morning, I woke up feeling sick to my stomach. I darted to the bathroom and woke CC up in the process.

"Sarah, you okay?" CC asked as he pulled my hair out of my face and rubbed my back.

"Yeah" I said as I went to wash my mouth out.

"You need anything?" He asked as he helped me back into the bed.

"No, I just need to lie down"

"Alright" He said as he layed down next to me since it was 5 am. I woke up a few more times and CC woke up each time with me.

"Honey, I got practice but do you want me to stay?" He asked at around 11.

"I'm fine CC, you go have fun."

"Alright darling, love you" He said, kissing my forehead and walking out of the room. As soon as he left the house, I grabbed the phone and called Sammi.

"Hello?" Sammi answered, in her soft, sweet voice.

"Sammi, are you going to the practice with Jinxx?"

"No, why?"

"Can you come over?"

"Sure, be right there" She said and hung up. She knocked on the door and I walked down the stairs.

"Hey!" She said, real cheery.

"Hi" I said letting her in. I felt like I had to barf again so I hurried to the bathroom. Next thing I knew, someone was pulling my hair out of my face. I looked over and saw Sammi. I smiled at her as I went to go wash my mouth out yet again.

"You sick?" She asked.

"I-I don't know. I've been throwing up since 5 am and I've been having really weird cravings."

"Oh my God" She gasped.

"What!" I asked, now worried.

"Sarah, yo-you might be pregnant"

"Shit" I said, banging my head against the wall.

"I said might! Let's go get some tests, cmon!" She exclaimed, pulling my hand. We hurried out of the house and got into her car. We drove to the store, got a couple tests and headed back. "Alright, go in there and take them." I nodded and went into the bathroom.

"Sarah, open the door, it's been five minutes!" Sammi said, knocking on the door. I opened it and she came in. "Have you looked yet?" I shook my head, trembling. "Shh, come here, calm down. Everything's going to be fine" She said, pulling me in for a hug. "We'll look on three alright?"

"Alright" I said, letting go of her.

"1" Sammi started counting.

"2"

"3" We both said together and looked at the several tests.

*******************************************************************************************************

xNikkiSikkx gave me the title name.

HAHA! STARTING OFF THE STORY WITH A CLIFFHANGER! DON'T HATE ME!

Listening to Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield and Set Fire To The Rain by Adele