Chapter 4: Angelica Harmony Pitts

SARAH'S POV

We were driving home from our appointment when CC's phone started to ring.

"Hello? Hey Jake. What? Really! Okay, we'll be right there." He said as he made a sharp U-Turn and hung up.

"What was that about?" I asked, sititng back up in my seat.

"Ella's in labor." He said as he started driving towards the hospital. My hands moved to my stoumach adn I started to rub my bump. We finnaly got to the hospital and we rushed in, seeing the rest of BVB sitting around in the waiting room.

"Hey Sammi." I smiled, sitting next to her.

"Hey Sarah, this is crazy huh? In a couple months, this will be you." I nodded.

"I know, I was thinking about that on the way here." I said as I placed my hand back on my bump.

"Oh, you guys found out the gender today, right?" I nodded.

"A girl." Sammi smiled and hugged me. "Kaitlyn Ruby Mora, CC picked it out."

"Well it's a very beautiful name." She smiled, placing her hand on my knee. Just then, Juliet hurried over to us and sat in the chair next to me. Her bump was getting bigger. I told her the news about our baby and she squealed, hugging me.

"Andy and I have an appointment next week." She said with a smile as she placed a hand on her bump.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want a girl but Andy wants a boy." She slightly giggled. A couple hours later, Jake walked out, running a hand through his hair.

"How is she?" Juliet asked as we all swarmed him.

"Both girls are alive and well." He chuckled.

"It's a girl!" All the girls squealed and he chuckled, nodding.

"Can we see them?" I asked and he nodded. We all followed him down the long hallway until we reached Ella's room. He opened the door and we saw Ella laying in the hospital bed, a pink bundle in her arms. We all went to various places in the room as Jake walked over to his wife and pecked her lips.

"What's her name?" Sammi asked quietly.

"Angelica Harmony Pitts." Ella smiled, looking down at her daughter before back up at us.

"That's perfect." I smiled, rubbing my bump once more. This time, CC placed his hand on top of my hand and pecked my nose.

"Do you want to hold her?" Ella asked and we all nodded. Soon, we were passing their child around, talking to her and passing her off. She finnaly got to me and I smiled as I took her in my arms.

"My God, you two. She's beautiful." I said as I took in her facial features. She definatley looked a lot like Ella, I could see a little bit of Jake though. I smiled and passed her off to CC, watching his face light up as he held this little girl.

"She's so beautiful Jake." CC said, a huge smile on his face. I saw a tear start to roll down his cheek and I quickly wiped it away, causign him to quickly smile at me before turning his attention back to Angelica. He just kept staring down at her before handing her off to the next person. Once we all got to hold her, we left so that they could get some rest. 

We all parted ways and went to our seperate cars. All I could think about the whole ride home was how beautiful Angelica was. She looked so perfect and innocent.

"Angelica was beautiful." CC said with a smile, breaking the silence. All I could do was nod. CC placed his hand on my knee and patted it before rubbing my bump quickly. We got home and decided to go to bed since it was fairly late. We climbed into bed and CC wrapped his arms around me, holding me tighter than he usually does.

"I can't wait till our little girl is here." He said quietly, rubbing my bump. I just smiled, confirming silently that he was going to be a great father.

*************************************************************************************************

I'll try to get the next chapter out this week :)

Listening to I'm Not A Vampire~ Falling In Reverse

3 COMMENTS/VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

CC Read, Now We're Wed (Sequel To Love At First...Read?) {2}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara