Chapter 5: Baby Shower

SARAH'S POV

I was six months pregnant and CC and I decided to have a baby shower for our little girl. We invited all of BVB, my friends and my dad. The doorbell rang and the people started to file in.

"Sarah!" My friends squealed as I opened the door to see them.

"Hey!" I chuckled, hugging them the best I could with my huge belly.

"You're getting so big!" Keri exclaimed and I chuckled again, nodding.

"How many months?" Denise asked and I held up six fingers. As soon as they entered, I saw my dad and my face lit up.

"DADDY!" I squealed, hugging him tightly.

"Hey baby girl." He chuckled. "And may I say, you look absolutley glowing." He said with a wink. I smiled and hugged him again before letting him go. Everyone finnaly arrived and we all talked for a while before CC called for cake. We cut it up and handed it out before CC and I went to make an announcement.

"All day, you guys have been asking what name we chose for our daughter. So I'm going to let Christian here, tell you the name he picked out." I said with a smile, snuggling into his body.

"Kaitlyn Ruby Mora." He said with a proud smile, tigtening his grip around me. Everyone cheered leaving both of us smiling.

It was then time to open presents. I got a lot of baby clothes as well as some toys. We got some things for the nursey which CC and I still had to put together. Everyone ended up staying around to help out with the nursery. Juliet and I wern't allowed into the nursery because of the paint fumes. All the girls just sat on the couch downstairs and talked while the guys worked upstairs.

When everyone went home, I went to bed and was allowed to see the nursery in the morning when the room aired out. When I woke up, I walked down the hall to see CC finishing up a few things in the nursery. I leaned against the door frame, looking around at the room.

The walls were a light purple, Kaitlyn written in huge, black cursive letters on one of the walls. In the middle of the room was a little crib with a purple rug underneath. I noticed inside the crib were some teddy bears, all different colors and sizes. A rocking chair in the corner and a black dresser against one of the walls. Above the crib was a BVB themed mobile, with the different logos hanging from the ends. There was other baby furniture inside the room, including a diaper changing station and a toybox full of toys.

"How do you like it?" CC asked, turning around to look at me.

"I love it." I said, quickly wiping away a tear. "This is beautiful Christian, you guys did a really great job."

"Anything for my girls." He said with a smile, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist, placing one hand on my bump.

"Thank you CC." I whispered into his ear kissing his cheek.

"Three more months babe." He said with a smile, rubbing my back as we both looked around the room.

*************************************************************************************************

Another sweet chapter :)

jordan_loves_cc helped with the idea for the room.

3 COMMENTS/VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER