Chapter 2: Christmas

SARAH'S POV

"SAMMI! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!" I screamed after falling on the floor and sobbing for 5 minutes. All the tests turned out to be positive.

"Shh Sarah, it'll be okay."

"No it won't! What if I lose this one too! I can't take it anymore Sammi!"

"Shh Sarah" She said again. "Even if you do lose it again, everybody will be here for you, especially CC."

"I'm just really terrified. I don't know what to tell CC." I cried, calming down a little bit. "I don't even know how to tell him! What if he get's so excited and then I lose it again!"

"Hey, hey, Sarah, look at me. He's gone through it before, he'll be able to handle it, he's a grown man. All I know is he loves you so much." She said with a soft smile.

"Thanks so much Sammi." I smiled, hugging her.

"Oh! I have an idea!" She exclaimed.

*3 Months later*

I tugged down my dress as I looked at myself in the mirror. Luckily I wasn't starting to show yet. I had been hiding my symptoms from CC so he was clueless. I had on a red dress that stopped at mid thigh and covered my shoulders. It was perfect, not too tight and not too lose. It was a V-neck and I had black tights under it. My hair was curled and I had simple black eyeliner on. To top it off, I had black heels.

"Babe! Everyone's here!" CC called from downstairs.

"Okay!" I called back, coming downstairs. He smiled and picked me up as I reached the bottom step. He twirled me around before setting my feet back on the ground and pecked my lips.

"Absolutley beautiful." He smiled at me once more before the doorbell rang. They all started flooding in and Andy and Juliet were the last ones.

"WE'RE PREGNANT!" Juliet hollered and Andy looked at his feet, blushing. The girls swarmed Juliet and the guys made their way over to Andy.

"Welcome to the club" I whispered to Juliet as I hugged her.

"Wait, you-" I nodded. "Ahhh Sarah!" She squeeled, hugging me tight. "Does CC-" I shook my head. "How lo-"

"4 months." I smiled.

"Congrats" She squeeled.

"Congrats to you too, and Merry Christmas." I smiled at her. It was Christmas day and all the presents were sitting under CC and I's tree.

"I just realized this is the last Christmas we'll ever have without kids." I said as we all sat around talking.

"True, because Ella's pregnant and now Juliet. Sammi, your next." Ashley said and winked at Sammi.

"Me? No." She scoffed jokingly. We continued talking until the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I said, putting my drink down and standing up. I smoothed out my dress and walked up to the door.

"Merry Christmas!" My friends chimed in unison.

"YOU GUYS!" I yelled, hugging them all. I let them in and then heard a voice.

"Sarah." I looked up to see my dad.

"DADDY!" I screamed, jumping on him and hugging him tightly. "Oh my God, I missed you so much." I sobbed.

"I missed you too baby girl." He said as he closed the door behind him and carried me to the living room. I jumped down so CC could hug him and I sat back in my place.

"How'd you guys get here?" I questioned. All four of them pointed to CC as he sat down. His cheeks turned bright pink. "CC!" I squealed, hugging him. "This is the best Christmas present ever." I said kissing him. We passed out all the gifts and everyone was extremley happy with their gifts.

"Wait, CC, there's one more gift for you." Sammi said, reaching into the middle of the tree and giving it to him.

"From me, Merry Christmas babe." I smiled, pecking his cheek. He opened it to reveal a positive pregnancy test. His jaw dropped and he looked at me.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. "Now this is the best Christmas present ever." He said in my ear.

*****************************************************************************************************

Awwww :)

Listening to Star Power~ Blood On The Dance Floor I FINNALY SAW THE FAMILY GUY EPISODE THAT'S AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SONG! ;')

Sarah's dress ---------------->