Chapter 11: Home

Chapter 11: Home

CC'S POV

*Two Months Later*

I'm home!" I called as I walked into the house.

"CHRISTIAN!" Sarah screamed, running down the stairs and wrapping her body around me.

"I love you so fucking much." I said, passionatley kissing her.

"I love you too." She said, breaking away from the kiss and hoping down.

"Where's Kaitlyn?" I asked and she held up a finger. She ran upstairs and returned with my seven month old daughter in her arms. "Hey Kaitlyn." I smiled as I grabbed her from Sarah. I walked to the couch and sat down, stroking the bit of black hair on the top of her head. "Daddy missed you." I smiled as Sarah sat next to me, leaning down to kiss her nose.

"So, what was up with you calling me in the middle of the night? You said you had a nightmare or something?" I sighed.

"It was horrible Sarah, I don't know if you want to hear it."

"I do!" She exclaimed.

"I dreamed that I was just chilling on the bus, then we got in a horrible accident. I was like in a weird state, like a coma or something. Basically, I was mentally awake but not physically. I could hear everything going on around me but all I could see was black. I tried to open my eyes, I tried to reach out and touch something, but I couldn't. It was like I was frozen, it was scary. I found out, through you, that I was dying. I heard you sobbing next to my bed in the hospital, saying how you weren't ready for me to leave yet. I eventually died and the nurses had to keep you away from me so they could help me but, I was already too far gone." I finished and we both had tears in our eyes. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissing my cheek before moving to my lips.

"I'm not leaving you though, I promise." I said, grabbing her chin and wiping away her tears. "I'm going to be here to watch us grow old, I'm going to watch Kaitlyn graduate from high school, I'm going to walk her down the aisle, I'll be there to love our grandchildren. I'm always going to be here Sarah, I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon, I promise." I said and she smiled a bit.

"You better keep your promise." She said, kissing my lips one last time. "Because I can't loose you yet."

SAMMI'S POV

I sat on the couch, bitting my nails and shaking my leg. Jinxx is coming home today. Usually I would be excited, but not today. I had to tell Jinxx that I was pregnant, that he was going to a father, sooner than either of us expected. I was scared of how he would react.

I'm three months now so I have a little bit of a baby bump. He's probably going to think something's wrong right when he walks in. Usually, I'm all dressed up and eager to greet him, like a dog. But today, I have no makeup, my hair is pulled back and I'm in sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"Sammi! I'm home!" I sighed and watched as he walked in the door. He walked through the entryway and into the living room, where I was sitting.

"Hey babe." He said, bending down and kissing my lips. "Are you okay? You're always at the door when I come home from tour."

"I-I have something to tell you." I blurted out and he raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, what is it."

"I-uh." I pulled the sleeve of my sweatshirt over my hand and chewed on the sleeve, looking up at him. "I-I'm pregnant." His jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"P-P-Preeeeeeehhh." And just like that, he passed out.

"Jeremy!" I exclaimed, kneeling beside him. I grabbed a magazine and started to fan him, resting his head on my lap. "Jeremy honey, wake up." After about a minute, he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

"W-What happend?" He asked, sitting up and rubbing his head. I went to the kitchen and got him a glass of water, handing it to him. I sat back down and looked down at the floor, avoiding his question. I was scared he was going to pass out again, or worse. I grabebd the cup from him and set it on the table, waiting for him to swallow his water.

"I-I told you that I-I'm pregnant and you f-fainted." I stuttered,.

"P-P-Pregnant?" He asked and I nodded. I took off my sweatshirt to reveal my growing belly. Jinxx's jaw dropped as his eyes moved from my stomach to my eyes and back and forth. I reached into one of the magazines and pulled out my last ultrasound, handing it to him. He looked down at it and I pointed out the baby to him.

"S-So, you're actually pregnant?" I nodded. "W-With my child." I nodded again.

"Yes Jinxx, I'm going to be a mother and you're going to be a father." I said, taking a deep breath.

"This is great!" He exclaimed, hugging me tightly and passionatley kissing my lips before looking back down at the ultrasound.

"Really?"

"Of course! I'm going to be a father! How far are you?"

"Three months." I said, holding up three fingers.

"When do we find out the gender?"

"Next month." He smiled and kissed my lips one more time.

"I'm so happy."

"So am I." I said, hugging him again.

********************************************************************************

NO IDEAS!

Listening to Fire It Up~ Escape The Fate

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!