f i v e

f i v e

Ashton's POV:

"Alrighty guys, what do ya wanna do for today?" I asked, standing up from the couch and looking at my sleepy new friends (well, excluding JJ)

"Can we go to the Toy Store again?" Michael  asked, with excited puppy green eyes.

I grinned and winked at him. I totally knew why he wanted to return to the toy store: he missed Cecilia a whole lot!

However, Luke saw my little wink to Michael and i could see his cheeks getting redder then they already are from the corner of my eye. "Yeah Michael we totally DONT know why do you want to go to the store." JJ said, sarcastically. "Seriousely Mikey why do you want to go to the store ?" Luke asked innocently. Seriousely Luke. Like, it's not obvious at all.

Michael's cheeks were as red as his hair by this moment. "Well, yeah, I mean, i saw this, uh, this, y'know, uh, Stuffed, puppy animal thingy and yeah, uh, i wanted to go get it." Michael said, nervousely chuckling right after his words. "More like go get Celilia, don't be so hard on yoyrself, Mikey." JJ said. "Could you all just shut up and let me sleep?" Calum shouted, from where he was sleeping on the couch.

Michael kept bugging me on how he missed Cecilia. (even though he saw her less than 24 hours ago.) Calum and JJ were complaining about the lack of sleep they were getting. And Luke, well, Luke stayed Luke.

"Okay okay! i get it! I'll go take Michael to the toy store!" I shouted, interrupting them all. "You two lazy arses stay here! And don't you dare move!" I said, gesturing to JJ and Calum.

Calum mumbled a quiet 'meanie' but i ignored it. "Can I join you, Ashton?" Luke asked with a small voice. I smiled and nodded at him. "Sure do, Lukey."

He smiled back then stood up. "C'mon Michael, let's go see your future girlfriend." I said, grabbing my keys and leaving with Luke and Michael directly to the toy store.

                     ~At the store~

"Oh my god hey Michael! Can I call you Mikey? I think Mikey is cute! I like Mikey!" Cecilia exclaimed as soon as we entered the store. "Well hello to you too, Cecilia." Luke mumbled. As soon as Michael caught up with her, both of them started talking and giggling and laughing together. Clearly forgetting about me and Luke. Their conversation was moving from a topic to another. They were too caught up in eachother to even notice us.

"If we were leaving, i don't think they'll even notice us." I said, turning to meet Luke's goregeous blue eyes. He chuckled (like an angel, may i add.) and said, smiling "Yeah, then why don't we actually leave? It's getting kinda boring." I smiled and agreed with him. He linked our hands (which made my heart skip i don't know how many beats) and we agreed tha both of us should go to the park.

                            ~~~~~

"See? They didn't even notice us!" I said, smiling. "Yeah. Damn, i should've told them to use a condom." He grinned. We sat down at a bench in the almost empty park, since it was about 8 am and there were a few runners in here. "Uhm, yeah uh, about that. I uh, i never had sex with anyone. I mean, uh, i get it if you'd find me weird but, yeah, for a 20 year old guy, it's pretty unusual." I admitted, shyly. Leaving red blush marks on my whole face. It was predictable, you know. I'm a gay guy living with a crazy girl, what can you expect?

Luke smiled warmly and embraced me in a tight hug. "I won"t think you're weird? Okay? I get it, it's pretty normal, babe." He said, while rubbing small circles into my back. After a few seconds, he lifted his mouth to my ear and whispered hotly into it. "And therefore, i can be your first one, honey." And then sucked on my earlobe and then looked at me and winked. Oh shit.

____________________________________
Hey Lovelies! were really sorry we had to make you wait for over a month or a little less. It's just, this month has been so stressful and i had exams and my freaking crush apparently likes me too and ugh yeah okay.
Sorry this was short af :(
So this was written on my phone, sorry for any mistakes.
Love ya guys!
-Jnaina