o n e

-Chapter One-

Ashton's POV:

I looked at the wall right beside me. It was white, blanc, pale, dull, dry. Just like my emotions. I sighed and ran a hand through my wavy sandy hair and closed my eyes. Even when i talked, i would just hear the echo of my own voice coming back to my ears, so i chose to stay silent. I laid my head on the wall and looked around the room. Nothing is happening. The windows are closed and everything in this damn room is motionless excluding the rise and fall of my chest as i breathed softly.

Normally, my roomate and best friend would be here to keep me company. I would see and hear her beside me strumming the thick chords of her bass guitar, flipping her dyed red hair and pretending she's a punk rocker.

Her name is Jj. I have met her when we were kids at primary school. Some of our classmates used to make fun of her because she is a little overweight and she just didn't care about them and continue playing along with me. She once told me that "They are just jealous of my tummy because it's bigger than theirs!" And we just laughed and continued our lego game. We kind of grew up together and she is literally like my second sister.

I have a biological sister and brother though, their names are Lauren and Harry. Both of them are younger than me and they also loved Jj to death. My whole family loved Jj, everyone loved her, she is lovely and really kind. She is cheerful and she loves to make people happy. She would bring me chocolate everytime she comes home from work and we would pass hours fangirl(boy)ing about Benedict Cumberbatch. Because let's be real, that man is damn sexy.

And yes I am gay, i realised it when i was a teenager and no one had a problem with it.  When Jj found out i was gay, she made me a rainbow cake with a picture of a shirtless Jensen Ackles on it. She told me "I saw you drooling over him while watching Supernatural the other day, so i kinda figured it out." This is why everyone needs a Jj in their life.

Unfortunate for me, Jj went back to her country for two weeks for christmas, she said she will bring me my present once these 14 days are over.

My mother called me two days ago, she said she wouldn't want me to spent the christmas day alone, so she said that she'd be glad to see her son this year.

I usually spend christmas with Jj, my family would send me post cards or something like that, but since this year my mom and my siblings moved in a house that is 2 hours away from me and Jj's appartment they suggested i'd go stay with them on christmas.

I wasn’t a big fan of holidays at all. It’s just days like others, in my opinion.

A faint buzzing was heard from the other side of the room. I groaned and got up from my position on my bed, knowing it was my phone. I grabbed that old iPhone 3 and anwsered without bothering to check the caller ID.

« Hello ? » I mumbled in the speaker of the phone.

« Hello, Dear. » I heard the sweet voice of my mother say.

« Hi mom, are you okay ? »

« Yes, Actually, i called to ask for your help, well, kind of. »

« What is it mom ? »

« Well, your sister Lauren is really obsessed with these Barbie dolls, and i thought that maybe you’ll get her one or two for christmas, I am getting her a puppy, don’t tell her though. »

I giggled quietly then told her « Okay then, I’ll check these dolls online, i guess see you in a week ? okay ? »

« Thank you dear, we’ll be waiting for you. » And then the phone call ended.

I hung up with a smile on my face and then I went to where my laptop was ; on the right corner of my glass desk. I sat on my roller chair and turned on the computer. I opened the web browser and typed up « www.barbie.com. ». I was planning on getting Lauren three or four dolls.

I logged in on a page that had many choices and pictures of these dolls with their prices under them. One doll had a purse, one had a dog, one had sunglasses, one had a freaking dolphin, one had a cat, one was a nurse, one had a party dress, they were so freaking creepy i don’t understand why little girls like them. I sighed and clicked on the one that had a dog, because my mom is getting Lauren a puppy and this doll is coherent and it would be great. I looked at the price and believe me this was the moment i almost had a heart attack. This freaking piece of plastic costs 27.99 $. Is this even real ? Why are Barbie dolls so expensive ? How the hell am i gonna get all of that money ? I let a sigh escape my mouth and i shut the laptop lid. I looked up at the cieling. What am i gonna do now.

Maybe i could go to the toy store that was two blocks away from here? This doesn’t sound like a bad idea at all. I got up from my place and pulled my jacket out of the closet. I grabbed my phone and my keys then got out of the appartment down to the street.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello everyone! so this was chapter one and i really hope you guys enjoyed this, i don't know if barbie.com sells dolls online or no so just pretend it does haha :)

So basically Jj is me (Jnaina) i literally just did an auto-description of myself in there :3

Tell me what you guys think about this :)

Also, sorry for any grammar mistakes, english isn't my first language.

Vote, comment, add to your reading lists/libraries if you liked this

I love you guys :D -Jnaina