t h r e e

Hey! Its Gianna and Jnaina, and we want to apologize to any readers that werent able to read Chapter two's full length. The two pages that were published were un-edited and the second page cut out about two thirds of information and the information that was there was either disorganized and made no sense when read or just plain uncomprehendable. In the conclusion of the matter if you would like a fill in on what did happen please message us on here or through our split acoounts located on our profile. We do want to inform you that in order to understand the events that go on through out the rest of the book you need to know what happend.

  _________________________________________________

I slowly rise and a pounding erupts in my temples. I reach my hand out to find a stable thing to hold my body weight and I feel a round cotton covered object. I squeeze it and a yelp is heard.

"Ash, it's too late to be straight please let go of my boob." says JJ.

 I release and drop my hand. I pry my eyes open only to shut them because of the light blinding me. Once again I open my eyes and rapidly blink. When they are fully open I am met with the perfect shade of dark chocolate colored eyes.

"Finally! That took forever Ashy. I was hella worried about you." JJ speaks.

I clear my throat and talk. "Why am I on the floor? Did I faint? Am I in sme type of weird second demension where you are really my concious? Where's Morgan Freeman? Can Will Smith be the narrator of my obituary?" I rush out. It's my anxiety. I'm overthinking everything.

"Whoah! Calm your nips Ashton. All that happened is we walked into the living room and you fainted as your friends were introducing themselves."

"Friends?" JJ moves away. Leaving my view of above and the room unobscured. I widen my eyes and flush when I see the 2 perfect human beings in my presence. The one with the fluffy hair locks eye contact and rushes over bending to my position on the floor.

"Are you alright, Ashton? Luke is so very concerned!"

"I...I....WAIT! LUKE?!?!?!"

"Ermmmmm....yes." Mr.Fluffy replies.

"Oh my ham and cheeses! You're a...a...a.....a Barbie."

JJ's laughter rips through my conspiracy and she falls to the floor.

"A...Barbie! I have never..never heard such a stupid thing! Damn! You must have hit your head pretty hard."

At this point she has caught the other boy's attention. He approaches us and I can now see he has the most adorablest pouty lips.

JJ stops laughing and when she notices Sir McPouty Lips over here she turns red. I have never seen her blush so hard.

I smile and Mr.Fluffy stands and out stretches his hand. I grip it and he helps me up. He reminds me of someone. With his black jeans and Sex Pistols shirt. His hair is oddly colored. Where have I met someone like this....I dont go out much....except to work and I did go to the toy-CECILIA! He reminds me of her. The clerk from the store that I bought the Barbies in which is exactly what he is. Mr.Fluffy and Sir McPouty Lips are Lauren's Barbies.

I'm not crazy.

At this point im utterly lost in my thoughts.

"Hey, Ashton its okay to let go of my hand." Mr.Fluffy pulls me back to the present day.

I drop his hand and nervously giggle.

"Sorry, Ummmmm...."

"Michael. My name is Michael Clifford."