f o u r

-Chapter Four-

Ashton’s POV :

We arrived to Maccas in what seems to be thirty minutes. Right when we entered the place, Michael and Calum ran towards an unoccupied table, which seems to be the only one left, and put their huge lazy butts down on the chairs, leaving me, Luke and JJ behind.

JJ laughed and ran to the table and sat down next to Calum. There was way more place next to Michael, though.

Anyways, Luke sighed and took my hand in his then dragged me along with him to the table. I felt blood rushing in my cheeks and my skin tingle just by the tiny little touch.

Maybe Luke would hold my hand more often, or maybe he would kiss me a lot, and we would hug a lot and sleep in each other’s arms, or maybe we would be a couple and love each other a lot. I am starting to like this Barbie Boy and I can’t help it.

That was the last thought on my mind right before I was pulled down to my seat and Luke was practically sitting on my lap because we were so close to each other. Yes, something needed to get me out of my crazy daydreams with a doll boy I have just known for a day.

“So me and Calum are going to go get the orders, Ash?” JJ said, grabbing Calum by the hand.

“I will take a simple cheese burger; I guess the boys will have same as me.” I smiled at Luke and Michael who both had wide grins on their faces.

JJ nodded then turned to Calum “Alright Cal, I’ll get you a chicken burger because I really want you to taste chicken because chicken is amazing.”

“AND WHAT ABOUT US?” Michael cried out loud.

“Calum smells better than you two, he deserves best.” JJ replied, winking at Calum.

Michael pretended to fake cry and Luke let out an adorable laugh. Calum blushed then JJ dragged him with her to the counter.

I looked at Luke and asked him softly “Is this okay? Are you comfortable or do you want me to move a little?” He smirked then sat completely all over my lap, making sure his ass was right above my dick. Oh that cheeky little bastard. “Mmh, no I’m fine.” He whispered seductively.

This boy will be the death of me.

---------------------

A few moments later, JJ and Calum came back with our orders, hands still linked together. Michael immediately started eating, he held the burger with both of his hands and right when he took the first bite most of his burger garniture fell on his plate. The lilac haired boy looked very confused. So, he put the garniture back in the burger, with his hands, then he bit again and the entire thing fell again. I rolled my eyes at him then shook my head, you can’t blame him though. It’s his first time eating a burger. It all happened to us at least once.

I couldn’t really eat right now. First of all, I am not that hungry. Second thing, a really hot doll boy is sitting on my lap and this is exciting me a lot.

Luke is very cute. He looked very confused while eating his sandwich and I have never seen a thing more adorable than him trying to eat a sandwich. He carefully picked the burger with both of his hands, then slowly taking it to his pretty little mouth and taking a small bite. He slowly swallowed it down and took another bite, then another one, then another one. Surprisingly, he didn’t make anything fall off his sandwich and I really appreciate that.

I trailed my eyes to where Calum and JJ were sat in front of us. JJ was trying to teach Calum a technique she invented to not drop anything from your burger while eating. He was following her passionately, repeating the same words after her “You bite the thing like a shark.” “Like a shark.” “Destroy the thing with your teeth, RAH!” “With your teeth, rah.”