t w o

• इन्हें समर्पित: -ladispute

As I am walking through the crowd on the sidewalk. I avoid making contact as much as I can. I just don't want to touch people I don't know. As I reach my destination, a long damp alleyway, I turn into it and begin my descent down it, until I stop in front of the Toy Store. Reading a velvet and light covered sign saying Maximilian's Marvelous Toys. I grab the handle of the glass door and I step out of the alley. I see a multiple different varieties of interesting toys that are on and all about. Rythmatic ticks of iron wheeled turning in each piece of glorious plastic is heard within this empire of spectacular and extraordinary toys that could fulfill any child's wildest dreams. I slowly walk around the plentiful amount of tiny moving toys below, careful not to step on any valuable goods. I approach the counter and I find no one is here to assist me. I look to my far left and see a copper bell. I tap the button with the tip of my pointer finger. A girl about my age comes from behind a soft curtain. She has wavy hair reaching below her boobs. It is a unique display of blues, pinks, and lilacs. Her eyes are dark brown and hold a very hollow look. She has tan skin that reminds me of the summer time. Its just a little bit tanner than mine. You would think she was a happy person. But, her clothes tell a different story. She is wearing a black shirt that has white print saying "I Can Feel Myself Slowly Fading From Your Mind." It has no sleeves and it has slits all on the sides revealing slithers of her blemish free skin. She has on dark washed high wasted shorts and they are frayed and fringed at the bottom. Her shirt tucked into them, overall she looks punk rock. I am intimadated greatly. I don't let it show.

"What do you want?" She asks firstly.

I exhale slowly and clear my throat.

"I would like to purchase some Barbies." I say with as much confidence you can say with that sentence.

She squints at me and then rolls her perfectly made up eyes.

"Are you slow? There is a sign that says Barbie's are on isle ten."

I snort at my lack of attention.

"Well, sorry for bothering you miss."

She smirks.

"Who are you?"

I am awestruck that her mood has changed drastically.

"Who are you?" I challenge.

Until she plays me.

"Depends on who's asking Mr.Bandana."

Subconsciously, I reach up and pet my bandana almost like I'm protecting it.

"Ashton. I live in the Waltzer Building up the pathway. What about you?"

She smiles.

"Cecilia. I live in a judgemental world filled with egotistical pricks."

I giggle. She is fun, a dark, sarcastic fun. But, fun all the same.

"Holler if you need me." She says right before she turns and walks back behind the curtain.

I walk towards isle ten and when I reach it I'm completely surrounded in pink. I know I'm gay in all but this is the most pink I've seen in all my 20 years. There are so many Barbies. They have Army Barbie to Fairy Ballerina Barbie. And accessories ranging from a whole stadium for Pop Star Barbie to NASCAR Barbie's Jaguar. I hurriedly search through about what feels like a million barbies before I find the one right for Lauren. I turn the box around and see the price. This shit costs fifty dollars. That's way more expensive than the website. What the hell. Its just a doll and a dog. I place it back on the shelf and start walking along the other isles. I stop when I reach this curtain. It looks close to the curtain that Cecilia left behind except this one isn't behind a counter. I look for a sign and find a small piece of paper saying its the stuff on sale. I walk into the room and hunt for a barbie. I spot a pink box in the corner of my eye and I rush to it. When I reach the tub I spot three male barbies. I pick one up and see that it says Luke. My chest tightens at how beautifully crafted this one barbie is. It has a quiff made of what looks like plush blonde hair. It is wearing a Nirvana shirt and black jeans. It is an angle. I check the price and see that it's only 7.50.That's so cheap. I pick up the other two dolls named Michael and Calum. These are really good looking dolls. I don't understand why they are so cheap. I'm sure Lauren will rather three hot boy dolls then some ditzy blonde with a dog. I walk out of the curtain and make my way back to the counter to find Cecilia left and a tall dirty boy about 16 working. I walk up and place my stuff on the counter. He scans them and wraps them for an extra 3 dollars. I pay him and walk to the door. I open it skillfully so I won't drop the presents. When I reach the end of the alleyway I walk to my building. I am kind of dreading being home.

Ever since JJ left I have been over thinking my life. I don't have anyone but JJ. I have no other friends. I don't have a boyfriend. Its not like I could ever get one im not really attractive. I have unruly curly hair that's not blonde or brown. I have ugly hazel eyes that can't decide what to be and I am so gangly. I just hate myself. I unlock my door and walk in my flat. I turn the lights on and place Laurens presents on the coffee table. I'm not tired and I dont want to eat I'll just get fatter. I walk to the fridge and grab a bottle of Grey Goose Vodka. I sit on the couch and pull a fag from under the cushions and light it up. I sip the vodka and the burn satisfies the hurt I feel. Soothing it after every sip and gulp, after every inhale and release. I slowly drag myself to my room. I open the wooden door and walk to the French doors. I slide one open and sit on the balcony. Half of the vodka is already gone. I look up ton the sky. I see stars everywhere. I hear the ocean hitting the shore. A start shoots across the sky and I close my eyes real tight.

I wish I had friends. I wish I had someone to love. I wish I had been a better person.

I open my eyes and the star is gone. Just the black of the night is left to comfort me. I am beyond drunk now. I grab my phone out of my back pocket and dial a number I know by heart.

>> Hello? Ashton?!>*sigh* Ashton are you drunk? I thought we agreed that you wouldn't drink your weight to drown your sorrows.

*hiccup* "B-but, I...I..I sorry. Please, don't want you to be mad at me." *hiccup*

>>I could never be mad at you Ashy. You are gorgeous and any guy would be lucky to be with you. I love you Ashton.

"Can you sing me to sleep?"

She begins singing Love by Never Shout Never slowly lulling me to sleep.

(New Day)

"Ashton?! Ashton?!"

JJ needs to stop yelling I'm trying to sleep.......WAIT JJ!

I jump out of my bed and run to my bedroom door. I pull it open and standing there is JJ.

"Sup, you hungover yet?"

As if on cue my head pounded.

"What are you doing here?"

"I got tired of my parents and I wanted to make sure you were okay."

I grab her in a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you so much JJ." I whisper.

"Me too Ash." She whispered back and the words roll perfectly off her tongue.

We pull back and she looks at me.

She then walks past me into my room.

I turn around and sit next to her on my bed.

"Who are the hot guys in the living room? Are they strippers? Are they sex slaves? Are they single?

Huh.

"Are you high JJ?"

"Maybe,besides that who are the hot guys in our living room?"

"What you talking bout Willis?"

"Ugh." She grabs my hand and brings me into the living room. Sure enough three hot guys are in the room. The tall blonde one turns around and utters four words.

"Hi, I'm Luke Hemmings!"

Barbie Boy || l.h. & a.i.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें