2° Chapter (Edited)

Hello again. So, are you enjoying the story? Please, Please, Please could you leave your opinion in the comments?

Photo of John and Bella, Alpha and Luna of the pack and parents of Archer.

Chapter 2 -

Five years later -

I was heading to the eating chamber when pain slashed through my body. I covered my mouth so that my screams wouldn't be heard by anyone. Tears escaped from my eyes but I didn't even acknowledge them.

I laid flat in my stomach, and hugged myself. Hoping that no one had heard me. I did not want them to came and "rescue" me. I didn't want them to see me this way.

My parents and brother think that it's getting better, that I'm being able to block the pain. But it isn't. I can't do it.

It's slowing down after all this time. Only happening once in a while. Not almost every day. So the pain started to get easier to block. At night I drug myself with sleeping pills so that I don't have to wake up when it happens. I don't want it to hurt.
I don't want my mate to have sex with others, I'm here for some reason. But he doesn't know that. I mean, he does, he just doesn't want me.

My beautiful mate. He's been long gone. He moved away after we found each other. He should have stayed. But it would hurt more than anything to see who he was having sex. So it was a good thing he moved. I would not be able to look him in the eyes without crying if he had stayed here.

When the pain stopped I returned to my room. My room was of normal size, not too big, and not too small. Just like I liked it. It had a king size bed put against the wall, I had a little desk that was now full of papers I did not even glance at. And a door that led to a walk-in closet that was half empty.

I wasn't hungry anymore. I spent a few hours there before my mom knocked and peeked through the door.

- Honey, we're receiving some old wolves that went away for some time. So be on your best behaviour.

I nodded slowly. Hoping that she didn't saw my red puffy eyes, or noticed my running nose. She looked away from me. Sadness splattered all over her face. I looked down, not being able to look at her anymore. Even my own mother was disgusted by my appearance. No wonder my mate left me.

- Okay, baby boy, I'll see you later.

And with that she closed the door. Not even my mom was capable of looking at me. I really must look like a wreck. An empty shell of what I've been.

Throughout the years some wolves have returned to the pack. Every time, I hoped that my mate would be one of returned, but it never happened. Now, at twenty-one, I no longer wished he'd came back to me. No, I had supported a lot of pain through the years to know better. He wasn't coming back.

~*~

I stood at the entrance of the pack house, near my mother and father. The Alpha and Luna of the pack.

I kept my eyes down, afraid of who would come. I may have said that I no longer waited him to return. But that was a lie. Standing there, my skin lingered for his touch. I heard steps that came our way. I did not look up.

- Welcome, my dear friends. - My dad said. - Welcome back to our Pack.

There where sounds behind me. People speaking of the newcomers. I dared to look up. And what I saw made me want to cry. Standing there, in all his glory, was Tyler. He still had his chocolate brown eyes, and his raven black hair. His skin was fairly toned. Next to him there was a woman. He had his arm wrapped around her waist.