Party

"Always had high high hopes for a livin..."

The DJ jammed out to the music as did I. Peter and MJ danced along in the spotlight, everyone smiling and singing along.

"Miss, your drink?" I turn around and the bartender handed me a good iced brewed Bud Light. I know I wasn't supposed to be drinking, but this is a party, and peer pressure was real. I did not intend to drink, but I didn't want to feel left out.

"Thank you Michael." I smile. The bottle was already opened so I took a quick sip. I was already used to the taste so it tasted so good. It was refreshing from all the famous crap. That's right, you heard me correctly. I'm famous, mainly because of my father.  But being famous isn't all worth it. I get followed a lot of the times and kids at school don't want to be true freinds, they themselves just want to be famous.

Peter rushed to my side but I don't take it seriously. "Hey Spidey." I joke around. My head starting to hurt.

"Is that beer?" Peter asked. Obviously he wasn't a sixteen year old boy anymore, not the boy who babysat me and Grant.

"Yes... please don't tell my dad! Or mom!" I beg. "They'll kill me."

"No, they'll kill me. I knew I shouldn't have invited you here." Peter grunts, looking back at MJ. "Who can I call to pick you up?"

I stood there quietly. I remembered I left my phone in Peter's car and my father must've tried to call or my mother. Even Grant. I kind of forgot about him, which is impossible because he's so charming. But I can't have Peter call my mother or father so it has to be Grant. "Call Grant Roman." I whisper.

Peter nods and pulls out his phone. I watch Peter's jaw move slowly but the headache grew worse and I find myself blacking out.

Meanwhile....

"Thanks for dinner dad, I enjoyed it." I say. My father mad grilled chicken with macaroni. Delicious.

"Your welcome." He replied. He got up to wash the dishes when a next from Peter popped up on my home screen. Now, I don't know how to answer because it says 'Morgan needs you.'

'Why'

'Just come, I'll send you the address.'

'Ok'

"What's wrong?" Tony asked. Pepper beside Tony, holding his hand. I must've have made a confused or worried look.

"It's nothing, just one of those school boys asking for fame." I lie. Steve chuckled and sat down across the Starks.

"That's funny," He said, looking over at me then at Tony and Pepper, " I remember those days."

"Like yesterday." Tony added.

"Hey dad, can I go for a drive? I need some fresh air." I ask. My father looks over at me with his own confused look. He tossed me the keys without hesitation because last time I needed air was a time I wanted my mom. And, of course, he respected that.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

.......

A bar, just outside of New York. Forty-five minute drive and the place was packed. I texted Peter that I was here, but there was no response. But I didn't want to go into the bar because I'll smell like alcohol and my dad would ground me, even if I am an adult.

I open the car door to see if texting outside of a car worked better. No response. But there was a bell and a bang if a door closing and I look up to see MJ. "Are you Grant?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm-" I paused, I didn't want to say my last name. "I'm Grant Roman."

"Good, your friend Morgan is passed out. Peter is bring her out now." She replied. I sighed. Her dad and mom would scream at her and she'll never be allowed to leave the house.

But Peter did carry Morgan outside to the truck as I frantically oppened the passenger door. Peter nodded a thank you and sat her down gently. For whatever reason Morgan was here is unbelievable.

"I can't believe you brought her here, an under aged drinker." I grunted. Peter turned around after putting an arm around MJ. I never thought them two as a couple.

"I thought she was smarter than this." Peter raised in eyebrow. I glared in his direction. He's nothing without his webs so I can kick his ass right here if needed.

"You calling her dumb?" I demand. Leter has definitely changed from the sixteen year old who used to babysit me and Morgan.

"No, I'm calling her immature. I was like that at your guys' age. But I can assure you, I was not drinking. No go, before I decide to call her parents."

"Trust me, staying here with you any longer is life threatening to me." I yell at him. Peter just rolls his eyes with a 'whatever' face.

I hop into the car and start her up. The music was turned down low and I look over at Morgan. She looked so peaceful and yet she can end up so sick. I decided to roll down the window to give her fresh air. She needed it after tonight.

We had somewhat of a long drive ahead of us, but I couldn't decide if I wanted to head to the Avengers Tower, or Facility which is where the Head Quarters are at. I had her phone, almost forgot that peter handed it to me as he was walking away, I guess I was focused on Morgan's safety.