a talk with scar 10

los angeles, california | february of 2020

"i brought the boys. i hope you don't mind," tyler says to scarlet. she smiled back at them. the same damn smile that was in that picture that stared into your soul, searching for something to comfort.

jasper, taco, earl and lionel stood behind him. the moment was somber. they stood in front of her grave.

"i miss you, scar. you was always down to chill when nobody else wanting to tolerate my bullshit," jasper said. he sighed and a slight smile was on his face.

"miss you cooking. i miss you being here. you kept tyler happy. you made us all happy," taco reminisced and sighed sadly.

earl was tearing up. "you helped me when i was seeking therapy for my issues. you made me feel so comfortable."

lionel was crying hard. "i love you. we all do."

tyler picked up the picture of scarlet and held it to his heart. "thank you...for changing me. thank you for being my first love and showing me all those aspects about love. ever since they buried you, i come here almost every month, coming to talk to you. thats my only peace. all this shit going on in my life. i still never imagined myself being without you. but i don't have to because you're still here."

he put the picture back and got on his feet. the boys all took a moment of silence. "goodbye, scarlet."