FIFTEEN: FEELINGS

los angeles, california | may of 2016

"damn, you skateboard, too?" tyler asked wyatt.

wyatt nodded, excited to talk about the things he liked. "yea, ever since i was nine." tyler and wyatt decided to ride their bikes up some hills in some random city in california. wyatt's hair had grown and was starting to form an afro. it had been a few months tyler was taking his time to get to know him after all the modeling for the golf clothes got done.

tyler eyed the camera that dangled around his neck. "you take pictures?" he raised an eyebrow.

"yeah, people say i got a good eye." a questioning look with a smirk formed on tyler's face and wyatt quickly lifted the camera and snapped a picture. tyler was caught off guard. he took off his hoodie and let it hang around his neck as he looked at the photo wyatt just took. tyler was behind a couple of beautiful sakura trees and the sun hit him perfectly. "bam."

they made eye contact and wyatt's cheeks were getting rosy again. he was really shy but around tyler, he was able to be as free as he wanted but he still was a bit quiet. they were significantly close. tyler put his hand over wyatts as he held the camera, towering over wyatt with his tall figure. wyatt's hand seemed to shake slightly under tyler's tiny, hand embrace. "nigga, nervous." tyler joked and they both laughed. tyler looked into wyatt's brown eyes. they were brown like dirt.

for a couple of weeks, tyler felt so weird around wyatt. he got really excited to see him. he always makes plans to hang out. little smiles and giggles made tyler's heart melt without him wanting to. he made tyler feel things that he usually only feels with scarlet. but all those feelings he got when wyatt was around wasn't enough to make want to pursue anything with him.