FOURTEEN: WYATT

los angeles | april of 2016

"hey, wyatt, nice to finally meet you in person!" scarlet greeted the white boy in front of her. he smiled and he blushed furiously, his cheeks getting rosy.

"nice to meet you, too," he says back, grinning. their hands meet and they both get a firm grip and shake. scarlet could feel his aura. wyatt was a little shy.

"alright, wyatt. you're gonna' come this way and you'll meet tyler," scarlet says, starting to walk into the back of the golf shop where staff had meetings. wyatt followed as expected. tyler was leaning back in a spinning chair, man-spreading and repeatedly clicking the yellow pen in his hand. "wyatt navarro, meet tyler. tyler, this is our star."

wyatt blushed once again as he gave a crooked smile. tyler gulped when he saw wyatt. he saw a couple of pictures before, but in person, wyatt just looked...he shook his head. he felt a little uncomfortable that his thoughts. he was straight. he blinked twice and sat up. scarlet watched all of tyler's body language. "hey. good to see you, man."

kelly and clancy, who were also sitting at the table, had greeted wyatt while tyler involuntarily stared. he wanted to look away but his eyes didn't seem to concur. he didn't know what the hell he was feeling but he hoped that it would go away. kelly began to go over everything with wyatt and clancy rolled his chair over to tyler. "he's going to make you go big."

tyler nodded but with a blank look on his face as he glanced at clancy and quickly brought his attention back to wyatt. "yeah, uh...thebe really knows my eyes." he let out a slight chuckle as his heart started to melt when he saw wyatt blush again. "damn.." he whispered under his breath. scarlet watched and sighed as she started grabbing her stuff and heading out to the car.