Chapter 6: Friends

Aira’s P.O.V.

I walked outside of the bathroom as I finished taking a shower. I dried my hair as I got downstairs.

I went inside the kitchen and saw Kyungsoo packing some sandwiches inside the picnic basket.

“You guys are having a picnic?” I asked which startled Kyungsoo a little.

“Oh hey! You starled me! Good morning by the way and yes, WE are all having a picnic together.” Kyungsoo said, happily

“We? All? With Sehun?” I asked as I took a peek of the food inside the basket

“Uh-huh. So, get ready. We’ll meet them at the park.” Kyungsoo said.

“Oh, okay.” I said then headed upstairs to change into my casual clothes.

I walked inside my room, opened my wardrobe and took an ordinary skinny jean and a plain blue tee. I put it all on then put on my blue sneakers as well.

After changing my clothes, I got downstairs and Kyungsoo and I are off to the park.

It took us less than fifteen minutes when we arrived at the park. The people in the park were quite few eventhough it is Sunday.

Just nearby, we saw Jongin and Sehun sitting in front of that big oak tree. Kyungsoo and I walked towards them.

As we reached the big oak tree where they rest, I saw Jongin lying on the green grass, whining like a child while Sehun just keeps on reading his book with that eyeglasses on.

“What took you so long? I’m dying in boredom here.” Jongin said as he sat up and ruffle his hair.

“You’re exaggerating.” I said, rolling my eyes at Jongin.

“Well, you try spending almost an hour with Sehun. Let’s see if you won’t gonna die in boredom!” Jongin said, acting like a child. While Kyungsoo just laughed at his fiancee’s action. And Sehun? He’s like he’s never here. Acting like a deaf. “Come on, Kyungsoo. Let’s just leave these two alone.” Jongin added.

“Let’s go play Frisbee, ‘kay?” Kyungsoo offered and Jongin agreed, of course. They both run towards the middle of the park and began playing.

I sat where Jongin laid down a while ago.It was next to Sehun but there was space in between.

Sehun just continued reading, as if he didn’t notice Kyungsoo and I arrived. Isn’t he nice? I thought sarcastically. I forgot. He’s a demon.

I just watched those two play Frisbee while I sat here peacefully. Watching them, I noticed someone. They’re roaming around the park laughing, while holding an ice cream on each hand. Its Eunji and Bomi. My friends.

I was about to get up to approach them when I heard Sehun closed his book. “And where are you going?” He asked, so I turned my head to him to respond. “Just somewhere.” I answered then got up.

He placed his book on the green grass. I felt his movements beside me. “You’re not going anywhere.” He said, as he grab my wrist tightly. God, damn it! He’s squeezing me! “You’re hurting me, Sehun!” I shrieked in pain. “Why are you acting like this?”

“Because you never listen!” He yelled. “What did I tell you? You can’t go back. You belong to me. You’re my possession!” He breathed in. “You’re gonna talk to your friends? You think they’ll remember you, is that it? But they won’t! No one knows you exist now! NO ONE!” Sehun yelled, angrily. “I know everything that you do, Aira. I know everything you think. So there’s no point in lying.”