Chapter 21: Changes?

Ten-thirty in the morning — I woke up in an empty bed, realizing I slept on Sehun's bedroom last night. I'm sure he's already in the hospital by now.

I quickly got up from the bed and exited his bedroom. Half asleep, I walked into my bedroom and noticed the tickets which Luhan gave me the other day for us to watch his team's game. Upon seeing it, my eyes widened and I am fully awake. Dang, I almost forgot. Today is Luhan's soccer game!

I immediately reached my phone on top of the night stand and merely dial Sehun's number to ask him if he can go and watch the game with me, but I stopped my actions-thinking of a better way to tell him.

Maybe, I should cook something for him and go to the hospital so I could ask him personally. Great idea, huh?

--------------

Entering the hospital, I went to the floor of the building where Sehun's office is.

Once I passed by the Emergency Room, I saw Sehun walking, wearing a lab coat and a clean face mask. I approached him swiftly as he removed his face mask.

"Hey, Sehun." I greeted, jumping in front of him and I saw how he startled.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked, looking at me, surprised.

"I brought you lunch." I said, handing him the lunchbox I brought and he gladly-slight-surprised to receive it from me. "Also, I want to ask you if you're free this afternoon."

"And why?" He asked, peeking at the lunchbox.

"Hmmm, Luhan gave me two tickets for his team's soccer game and the game is today. It will start at five. I think." I said, timidly. "And he wants us to watch. So, is it okay?"

Sehun didn't respond quickly, thinking of what to answer. "Let's go eat first at the cafeteria. I'm freaking hungry." He said, dodging my question.

And like he said, we went to the cafeteria and took the table in the corner. "So, what did you cook for me?"

"Just a typical paella."

"Okay. Let's see how it taste." After he opened that cute lunchbox I brought him, he took a spoonful of my paella and slowly, chewed it like a damn food critic.

I furrowed my brows at him when I noticed his facial expression changed. "Yah! Is it that bad?" I said, hitting him on his shoulders.

He finally swallowed the food and said. "Hm, it's not that bad because it's REALLY bad." He said: Half-meant/Half-joke.

"Then don't eat it." I told him, merely annoyed as I act, taking the lunchbox away from him but he quickly hold onto the lunchbox.

"What choice do I have, anyways? Of course, I'll eat it." He said, taking another spoonful inside his mouth.

I rolled my eyes at him. "So what now? We'll watch the game today at five, right?"

"Hm, okay. Sure." He said, proceeding to eat that paella.

"It's today at five. Don't forget."

"I won't. Don't worry." Sehun smiled. After he finished his paella, he cleaned up his mess.